What are you working on currently? (2017)

THEM Magazines are doing a competition to design a faux cover for issue 8 and this is my one

5 Likes

Another graphic for our aging game. Hopefully this is the last update. I can’t wait for AR2.

7 Likes

:> This is me with my railshooter :V

scifi rpg x racing game

7 Likes

I got bored again

5 Likes

I’ve built a little bit of the station in Desolation. Got to build a lot more though.
The red circle is about the equivelent of what I’ve built.

3 Likes

A rough draft of something to do with a Half Life 2 zombie. And also made a HL2 Zombie.

1 Like

1 Camp Nexus GUI redesign later…

Been working on a Can-Am Edition of the McLaren MP4-12C for a while now, finally got it to the point of being able to throw it into a teaser pic.

5 Likes

I can now push update information using data stores directly to players mid-game!
Each news push can have a banner image that I make specifically for that update, so I can announce stuff like events or song releases with special banner images for them.

2 Likes

Working on the customization GUIs.

Here’s the class creator. I’m styling Kinetic Code after Battlefield 4 so you’ll have your gadgets and stuff. One thing that I really like about this is that you have multiple class loadouts, which you don’t have in BF/PF.

cute lil’ attachment preview above the guns

I had to figure out how to display the carbine/AR/SMG/Shotgun things or whatever weapon types you’d have for your class. I was originally thinking of having these tabs open one by one and the other tabs close, but I like this open format a lot more since you can see everything without having to click multiple times.

Next is attachments and camos/skins, then it’s done!

10 Likes

As we all know the Bloxy’s are right around the corner, so here’s a close look at the Limo I’ve been working on, exclusively for my fellow devs :wink:

Heres a better look at the interior:

21 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Have been playing around with triangle studio too much. Also made this raycasting road system. Everything is 1/50th scale.

Edit: Raycasted RGB Map:

And Elevation

11 Likes

#AFTER 9 HOURS…
I have officially rescripted ALL of my railshooter, started around 2AM and worked till a bit after 5AM making the foundation for my railshooter, then today at around 6PM till 10:30PM I finished the rest. Its finally more stable and will officially support multiplayer soon.

#Next up…
I gotta script a plugin that’ll allow me to place spawns for AI’s as well as script their paths and create a track for the camera to follow. This is gonna be fun, but its actually the only major thing left to do before I’m done and can comfortably share the game link. ^w^

1 Like

Orlando was amazing to work with!

Really recommend his service, and look forward to see where his talents take him!

1 Like

Sound Volblox just got even more complex :smiley:

• New FX note
  • Uses the Spacebar as another buttton
  • May or may not have actual sound effects/filters tied to them in the future

• ‘4-key’ gameplay
  • 4 standard buttons + FX
  • Keybound ASDF/HJKL, with Q/E/Y/I for left tilt, W/R/U/O for right tilt, Spacebar for FX
  • Allows for more unique patterns; 3 keys was far too restricted
  • Not yet implemented, but my personal editor can now export in 4key format

Temporary player panel; I’ll have a better design for 4 keys later on

2 Likes

added some GUI feedback to Tankery

because… reasons, it’s important, i guess?

Havent done any game art in a while soooo…
Heres my latest work “Death machines”

For Kinetic Code

17 Likes

Me: “That looks a lot like kin–”

*notices what it says at the bottom*

…“k cool looks nice”

4 Likes