What are you working on currently? (2017)

ezgif.com-resize (4).gif

Mini GIF for this mini gate.

14 Likes

Feels a little fast but still really cool.

2 Likes

Finished an 8 ball pool game in under 24 hours! https://www.roblox.com/games/597077454/8-Ball

9 Likes

I put the link of the mp4 and discord does the rest (along with your browser.)

Have you ever played 8 ball? Some of the rules are a bit off…

Reworking on LIL HECC that was supposed to be a 2016 project, rebooting it for 2017 as I want to demonstrate the possibilities of 100 player servers (once i am in the better though)

This the original concept:

Yeh, wanted to finish in 24 hours, and most of that time was wasted sleeping. I’ll be fixing all the logic bugs today.

1 Like

idk if you implemented this or not but it would be cool if you set the balls NetworkOwner to the current players turn for better physics performance (maybe not better, but best)

That’s what it currently does.

1 Like

ah ok

Alright, still making progress. Ima keep marching on (I’m about 24 horus sleep deprived at this point)
https://youtu.be/XHh67VUSyGc

7 Likes

Working on some user interface stuff for a game. I’m not trying huge complicated new ideas this time so I’ll probably finish this one.

Images Most areas won't actually use scrollbars when it's implemented since it'll show the maximum it can without a scrollbar. ![](upload://uCH7Rr0UrVafVFIM6RDwda6dNzE.png)

Here’s what the Explorer tree looks like: (Click once to expand, click again to zoom in)

3 Likes

kinda off topic, but.

every time i see your character, it always messes with me like “wait, i didn’t post this…”

'cuz… you kinda look like me

in case my icon fails to load

I probably would have done the same thing, but your icon doesn’t load for me.

My character is based on Snippy from Romantically Apocalyptic.

Welcome To Shield

8 Likes

NSA*

4 Likes

Teapot Wizard Tower

23 Likes

Remaking most of the GUIs in my upcoming game: Book of Monsters to be more kid-friendly. So I drew an instructions graphic, some quick opinions (i.e. does it convey the instructions clearly, do the colors direct attention to the right place) would be nice!!

15 Likes

Here’s the 5th skin for Kinetic Code: Vandal by @IDontHaveAUse

18 Likes

Probably going to get banned. Probably deserved it. Still funny anyway.