What are you working on currently? (2017)

More exterior details added to this 100% legitimate “Clinic”, totally not just a front for an illegal amusement park, no…

3 Likes

Laughter is a cure after all isn’t it?

1 Like

It’s a marketplace! :smiley:

10 Likes

Finished up the last major update today. This baby is ready to be tested and released soon. There are a few small things to update, but this is pretty much there. cc: @TheInnovative

4 Likes

Hmm, wonder what this is…

(ignore wood grain)

1 Like

Nice wood grain.

5 Likes

mmm, automatic building creation from basic shapes

TBH, i’m more proud of my subdivision code than the roofs…

5 Likes

Modeling some robot guys at the moment. Comparing to the last models I made, this time the rigs will have better body proportions and will be a lot smoother
(dont mind the sketch behind, it isnt final)

Previous models

3 Likes

You are doing nice 3D modeling stuff guys :slight_smile:
So everyone showcase their 3D models ? Heres mine !

I also have an artstation with more 3D models and textures I made.
Also few drawings.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/sofloan

7 Likes

I freaking love those little sketches you make. The outlines on the gun gives me some borderlands vibes as well.

1 Like

Shape looks a bit like CA-87 from Star Wars or DEMP2 from Jedi Knight games :stuck_out_tongue:
:+1:

1 Like

I built a storefront, not sure what else to say about it.

7 Likes

spent like 4 hours today making a radial menu

here’s version 1, which just uses the raw mouse delta. jittery, right?

here’s version 2, @WhoBloxedWho gave me a tip and now it moves super smoothly and nice. to those curious, it spoofs a mouse position, clamps it to a circle and uses that instead of the raw delta.

and here’s the final version. looks pretty cool!

23 Likes

Spent 3 hours designing myself a new twitter avatar. Considering I haven’t used GIMP for something like this in over a year, I think it turned out pretty nice.

7 Likes

I saw that earlier… if the theme park has more of those little details I’m gonna be in love with it. :slight_smile:

@Sofloann Nice!
@Arch_Mage <3 that gui, might try making that myself later.

And well myself? Stiiiiiilllll working on my railshooter’s level editor plugin, having trouble focusing on it and not random 3D models I’m making… i dunno if anyone would care to see them… since they’re all anthros… and a car… Oh and have also been making small edits to my framework to make life easier.

1 Like

Blackjack is progressing:

The server sided code is 80% done. Just have to finish the game logic and add the client side. Later, the betting gui will be improved (the textbox concept is a bit ew, luckily it’s only for testing.)

5 Likes
13 Likes

Woah, Technology!

1 Like

A generic V6 internal Combustion Engine non-mesh

21 Likes

I feel a great disturbance in the rendering pipeline, as if millions of flops suddenly cried out in terror.

8 Likes