What are you working on currently? (2017)

a thing

11 Likes

That timing belt and alternator make me very very happy

1 Like

working on a new elevator thang

2 Likes

I feel as though the windows are too bright, but overall it looks awesome :smile:

3 Likes

It’s right next to the sun.

2 Likes

It’s from the music video for an unreleased Led Zeppelin song.

And she’s buying an elevator to heaven

1 Like

Guild Wars 1 had a great Ban animation

8 Likes

The nostalgia Q_Q

15 Likes

https://gyazo.com/3dd939648eea5f8904d11e977c0a7fc9

Really proud of this for some reason although it was mad easy to make

5 Likes

Gotta love curves and arrays

actually it’s just a standard torus knot :3

What’s up with the weird transparency?

it’s cool

There’s like no refraction going on it just looks like you’ve overlayed the image on top of it again and put it on screen mode or something… Try adding some refraction and get some reflection/gloss on it

Edit: Nevermind it doesn’t really matter (I was talking about the lower two images, but no ones ever going to see those two im guessing so who cares)

Warning: Please keep this respectful and PG-13, no inappropriate jokes or comments.

I’ve been working on a female shark model for the past 2-3 days for the fun of it / gain experience with humanoid bodies…

Female shark anthro model
Questionable content warning(?)

Is without any clothes modeled, follow at your own risk
http://image.prntscr.com/image/0f2f1718870e45e6827e0c3846c73df1.png

Gotta say for the second female model I’ve ever made, its not bad, could use improvements (such as muscle tone, but I do that in sculpting right?) and some better proportions on the arms and more defined knees (@GregTame, help!) But over all I think its good for a second attempt… However she’s not finished just yet, still have an entire outfit to model!!! Rather simple one (or sounds simple) a simple police officers uniform.

EDIT: wot cannot put spoiler inside spoiler?

You can but notice it blurs out whole text twice (click it to see content, click to hide it, and then click somewhere around it - you see it being more blurred then)
Idk how this works tho, might be some bug.

Erm I mean the drop down spoiler.

Oh, so the “Hidden details” thing? Have you clicked another Enter after addind it?
So:

Hidden details

Hidden details

LOOK AT THE CUTENESS, LOOK AT IT, LOOK.

2 Likes