What are you working on currently? (2017)

I remember searching the forums for your post on how to do it.

3 Likes

woah woah woah,
TRUSS PARTS?!
what is this, 2007? /s

seriously it’s good to see people using those. i’m worried they’ll remove them soon because they’re so rarely used.

1 Like

Haha yeah. They’re hard to use for style so I’ve only ever really seen them used for practical functionality.

It’s not a shooter without explosive ordnance. All CSG. (6,000 triangles unoptimized)

2 Likes

Well you made me question my current lighting

5 Likes

That feel when your game finally starts to take off

WARNING: dank meme

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/006/077/so_good.jpg

I guess micro-transactions were a… Golden idea

1 Like

Some more screenshots of the space game, Name TBA

@StarWars

3 Likes

Am i the only one that thinks they look like heavily compressed images? I don’t think roblox can mimic cel shading very well.

1 Like

No, I do as well.

This still looks very Roblox-y and as you described, but regardless I think the art style is insanenly cool and creative. :slight_smile:
Almost reminds me of some nostalgic cartoony games like Toon Town

It’s a whole different feeling when you’re actually moving around, instead of just seeing a static image.

It was sarcasm

Ooh, sounds cool. Where can i check that out?

On another note, i got assigned to make a concentration camp in class, starting off with barbed wire. The materials took longer than the mesh itself :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Is that the mesh or a picture?

1 Like

Could you elaborate?

It was a compliment. He’s saying he can’t tell if it’s a real life picture or a render.

You’ll have to aks HolidayPwner for a link, but I was just talking from experience from similar things in the past.

6 Likes

Don’t forget to add the C-Had 1390 to your game, I think it’s a fantastic airplane.

I use them on every ladder I can, they’re more trustworthy than parts imo.