What are you working on currently? (2017)

Ever heard of a guy named Dogon?

yeah, but his game is more of a roleplay

I’m really wanting one with a storyline, characters, quests etc

Deadmist 2 coming together

16 Likes

16 Likes

Practicing my blender skills and making coolio models at the same time :smiley:

17 Likes

Working on that Monstercat poster again.

1 song down, 167 to go. Probably actually going to be just a lot of copy and pasting because I only have 4 different cases, which are the combinations of artists and songs being 1 or 2 lines.
For future reference, the font they use is Gothic Book and Gothic Medium with less kerning/spacing. Good luck if you are using it in Paint or Paint.net.

Edit: Ya, just a lot of copy and pasting. Wish me luck.

8 Likes

That isn’t ROBLOX, right? :stuck_out_tongue:
:ok_hand:

1 Like

Awesome work. :+1:

1 Like

No it is

2 Likes

That’s Path of Exile

9 Likes

shh

as someone who lives around a lot of barbed wire…
i think the barbs look a bit too close together.

1 Like

Depends what the barbed wire is used to prevent. I can only assume you’ve seen barbed wire used for agricultural purposes because they are spaced further because it is cheaper and is meant to stop livestock from leaving.
If you are looking to stop people scaling your fences, they are closer as security is more important than cost.

2 Likes

@GregTame I actually researched a lot of concentration camps and try to replicate everything as much as possible. I noticed the barbed wires in this image are much closer to each other than usual.

I plan on adding another wire fence with that inwards curved top that prevents people from climbing over, but i postpone that for later since the poly count for the wires are huge.

What are you making, maple? 0_0

1 Like

A concentration camp, it’s a school project.

Interesting

I am about… 85% sure the roblox TOS have something to say about that… considering how quickly german-sided ww2 RP groups get banned…