What are you working on currently? (2017)

I don’t think he’s making it for Roblox lol

We had this “NATO barbed wire” in the Finnish army and it was pretty much like that, barbs very close to eachother.
They were a pain to disassemble coz the barbs got stuck in everything including your gloves and uniform :frowning:

1 Like

Luckily this won’t have to do with anything in Roblox. I am hoping people may be interested and could share tips on how to improve my work. I should probably double-check to see if i’m allowed to post about it here.

1 Like

Threw together some quick wedge-based glass shattering.

7 Likes

Now that the smooth roads are in place, I can work on bridges and the rail line!

14 Likes

Do you think you could get it to split into 4.peices that are based on where the bullet hit? It’d give a bit more of a “glass breaking” effect

Base model almost ready for testing! Just about to cover up a few holes left on the limbs

7 Likes

Made a sci fi turret.

pew pew

19 Likes

Finished the Q-Clash character WIP I posted earlier this week.

EDIT: Extra renders because why not:

24 Likes

Further UI progress

10 Likes

Still working on this map, it’s for a game I’m working on with @As8D and @Patrickblox!

17 Likes

Inspiration from MeepCity???

No, not at all. I’m really trying not to make it look like MeepCity

Actual affairs behind that lovely place. I don’t hope so - this screenshaking and looping audio and tornado of particles could get too much in the long run.

3 Likes

Who is that handsome man on the right? He seems very familiar…

How beautiful that pathway could be if we had normal maps

1 Like

DONE!
Reduced the image to 1440 x 1080 for this thread. I’ll get around to posting a full version on Imgur (~43 MB) soon, after I figure out if I want to watermark it or not (Probably tomorrow after I show it to my Graphic Design teacher).

This may seem a bit random, and it is. I just wanted a large project to practice things I learned in Photoshop 2 years ago in school. I forgot how awesome text and vector shapes are coming from Paint.net.

4 Likes

Been working on a space game with @Santa_Root

4 Likes

Spruced up my gas station convenience store a little.

3 Likes

I’m curious, how early were you to ROBLOX to snag that name?

2 Likes