What are you working on currently? (2017)

I believe he uses meshes from a pack i uploaded a while back. It’s true that they are not very optimized, but he uses mostly the same mesh type scaled in different proportions.

Your hair is gorgeous. How do you do it?

:ok_hand: Is all I have to say

1 Like

“When you change one line of code and go to test” is what I think of. Face looks a tad bit on the uncanny side for some reason.

I’ve grown a speed demon.

New shop interface! Needs some tweaking, but so far so good :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

geezy petes you’ve been gone a while… i thought you quit or something.

Finished modelling & texturing my first character in blender!

7 Likes

I love your UI–especially the first two images with the backgrounds.

3 Likes

How’d you get the GUI looking that clean and crisp? I always have troubles with GUI looking blurry or pixelated.

Simple: just upload it at exactly the size you will be using it at

FINALLY got spinning wheels to work on my tanks…

(block mesh added so you can see the rotation)
EDIT: finally goes over small bumbs too

(wrong link, lol)

4 Likes

You should make treads :-)!

(I made some before but it was a pain for me and they did not really behave well online…)

1 Like

I’ve tried to do that… never got it to work at all, even in studio…
as seen here (with new constraints)

1 Like

Nope, I’ve just been really busy with university :frowning:

I create the image at least 25% bigger than what I plan on using and just don’t expand it to it’s full size in studio :slight_smile:

The style is amazing! how much of that is meshes vs parts?!

Maybe try changing the custom physical properties of the treads like making them have less weight?

1 Like

the problem isn’t the speed of the tank, the problem is the simulation speed of the physics…

in fact, the tracks seemed to benefit from added mass.

but you can still see by how it randomly speeds up and slows down that it’s just too much for roblox to handle

1 Like

You could have the movement be entirely separate and just program the treads to look like they’re actually doing something. But then you’re approaching that line of “is this actually worth doing?”

1 Like