What are you working on currently? (2017)

Sound Volblox now has updated judgement fonts!
I now have three fonts that are selectable from the options menu in the music select screen.

Preview Images

Default Font

Classic Font

Shinobi Font

Here it is in action:
I don’t know what happened with the timing on the first song (GOODTEK [HYPER]), but it fixed itself when I played it again for the final song (GOODTEK [SUPER])

4 Likes

Made the proximity sensor today (you can see part of it underneatht he craft - it’s the lazers pointing at the ground). It can be used however you want, however I made it with hovercrafts in mind. Place it down next to an upward-facing Jet and your craft will be stabilized.

Again, these are completely player-made so people can make their vehicles look like whatever they want. Here’s a simple example of how to make it steer and a simple showcase of flying it.

6 Likes

R6 is terrible for animations, and I’m far from an adept animator,
but as placeholder animations go, I’m pleased enough

1 Like

That’s what i’m doing right now. Luckily my college is funded due to me and my parents’ incapability of getting a stable income, so i don’t have to pay much. The only condition is that i must graduate. Hence why i spend 3 hours in Blender a day.

sudden burst of late night productivity:

i have class in 7 hours…
why brain, why…

I won. RaaR.

Also +5 points for that model.

1 Like

Make it 100 points! @Xan_TheDragon

Finished this beast of a dragon for Kingdom Life II: Revamped by @thelolguy301 :smiley: :heart:

4 Likes

I will now give you 100 points and play the new kingdom life.

1 Like

Not Roblox, but maybe something possible in Roblox in the future? Who knows…

I started working on a sci-fi FPS in Unity last week. Here’s a sneak peak of what it currently looks like.

23 Likes

Amazing… :heart_eyes:

Your game makes me ashamed of my WIP project/game… :-/

But, keep up the great work! I really love what you are doing.

1 Like

Can’t stop staring at those metal pipes.

3 Likes

I’ve been working on it continuously since September of last year, and this is essentially the 2nd iteration of the game, so I’ve had a lot of time to polish and improve the appearance and gameplay.

Don’t be ashamed, just keep working at it! I’m sure what you’re working on will be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been working on a model of Tapu Bulu!

3 Likes

Mocking up some logos, which do you prefer
mocklogo.png

1 Like

Second one. Much easier to read

1 Like

First one if the text would be a bit bigger.

1 Like

the player is 4x5, multiplying by 1.25 - on each axis, depending on what the largest thing you want to get through it is.
Usually a good door size.

1 Like

First one, because it fits the overall style better of the image. I agree with @einsteinK, if you make the text a bit bigger, without rotating the text it would be perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s walking time

3 Likes