What are you working on currently? (2017)

Not exactly ROBLOX related, I was going to add the ROBLOX logo in the middle, maybe one of the cubes from those new ROBLOX Toys, but halfway through I forgot about it so here we are. Didn’t take that long to make (probably under an hour?) and rendering was pretty fast too, just a few minutes.

9 Likes

What software do you use?

Sick. I dug up the one Narroby was working on in 2014, though as you can see from the image, it was never finished.

1 Like

Amazing I cant wait to use it!

You always amaze me with your work!

Spent a few hours with the KC menu today. Took out the blur since it seemed to be unnecessary and distracting. Also you can buy stuff now :smiley: (cough cough totally not inspired to add the credits shop just because of recent events cough cough)

Probably going to make the credits get spit out of the frame you clicked on and return to the top-left credits icon instead. Otherwise I think it’s satisfying enough buying them :smiley:

6 Likes

I paused my build project to start working a bit faster on my upcoming secret project.

Here’s a quick vid of the gun system. I’ll be adding a crap load of stuff soon, along with some shooting and decrease in mouse sensitivity while aiming.

Where I left the map at

Dang, color correction definitely can help design the atmosphere and art style of a project.

Before and after pictures

@zeuxcg Any news on your lighting hack week project? :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Implemented animations to my first Unity game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Interesting subheaders you got there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Another one (this time featuring the “O” block from the ROBLOX toys)

18 Likes

Menu cut scenes:

5 Likes

Working on a remake of a classic Roblox game

3 Likes

Gotta optimize it now

5 Likes

If you use it often it might be worth it to convert to surfacegui and stop resizing.

Lots of different ways to do it. Looks cool regardless.

##Nintendo Switch

That’s right, I’ve finished building a few more things. There is now a dock and a joy-con controller holder(?). I also felt like making a television to go with it. I really wish that there was more brick color options, because I need to set the saturation to -1 to get these blacks and greys.

16 Likes

Nice. Kind of reminds of http://www.simonstalenhag.se/ stuff. Just the whole odd weathered industrial objects placed in natural scenery.

2 Likes

That’s roblox? o.O

1 Like

Then this’d be the final dragon for Kingdom Life II: Revamped by @thelolguy301! :smiley:
Behold! The good dragon…

I hope you enjoyed, please like, subscribe and leave a comment below! :wink:

4 Likes

Couldn’t decide what to wear, so I made something that picks a random item from each of the accessories, gear, and faces and puts it on.

I'm not disappointed

Sadly I have a hoard of wink faces, so it’s going to be in almost every combo lol

I also only have 3 hair accessories, hence the lolzard popping up in almost all of them too

2 Likes