What are you working on currently? (2017)

I’m gonna guess…
streets of simcity revival?
or a simcopter revival?

if it’s not one of those… someone should get on it, ASAP

Yes but was the city built on rock and roll?

loving it. how do i pass the yellow square sections - i tend to press random buttons in that area but nothing seems to blink or get right.

1 Like

The yellow/orange notes use the space bar. The tutorial should have shown it off, but not only do I need to make it possible to re-access the tutorial in case controls are missed, but I also feel that I need to redo the pacing of the tutorial, too.

Idk where this is going but I like it

1 Like

9,051 camos/skins loaded into inventory without any FPS dips now! I slowed down the spawn rate to show how cool the sort system is (thanks roblox), but it works just fine at 100% speed (load everything in one frame)

Edit: Out of sheer curiously and boredom I decided to see what would happen if I gave it 99,000 camos and skins to sort. Still running well lol

Edit 2: I don’t know why, but I decided to give it 1 million camos and skins to load. Still running at 60fps and I’m beginning to realize how bored I am. If you look closely you can see that some of these have thousands of duplicates.

http://i.imgur.com/3ICqKy6.gif

8 Likes

yeah, there’s a lot of information there that’s intuitive that you can probably cut off. it was just too long so i skipped it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Damn dude, that’s amazing!
I recently adjusted my tank sorting algorithm to sort tanks by nation and tier, and that took so long to figure out…

Thanks.

Sometime later I’ll let you only show camos/skins, sort by date received, and toggle some other stuff since currently it’s ordered by Rarity Tier and within that, by date obtained, and on top of that any skins show before any camos in that certain tier.

to be honest with you, i thought you were exaggerating when you said you’d actually have 9,000+ camo skins. but damn.

2 Likes

Duuuuuuude tell me your secret! How do you get monetization like that! :open_mouth:

Here I am with about 0.6 Robux per player…

he has dank memes

Please no more google image skins…

1 Like

My life has been consumed by Breath of the Wild. Dang it Nintendo! Why did you have to make such a great game that takes so long to complete.

2 Likes

You are the 1337th poster gg

Only the dankest at tankery.

TBH. I’m not really 100% sure what it is.
in part, it might be because Tankery is not advertised. so the people playing are either long time players, or are friends of long time players.

and, i think some of it comes from the fact that it is a fighting game, so you get killed by a premium tank, you go “woah, what was that?!” see it’s called a “T95 E6” or “AMX 13 90”, you check the shop and turns out, it’s gold only. but they really want it, so they buy gold to have it.

and lastly, as i mentioned in the previous post, the premium tanks are exclusive. like collector’s items.

1 Like

We don’t have a single Google Image skin. As a matter of fact, every skin we have is hand made and UV mapped.

4 Likes

Who knew there are millions of other texture artists making similar things on the internet?
:rolling_eyes:

This is looking fantastic. Here’s some more inspiration for ideas:

2 Likes

Phantom Forces skins need to step up their game