What are you working on currently? (2018)

Bet it’s Unity .3.

Hey lads, I did a painting of my favourite Dominus as a test for a style.

5 Likes

MagicaVoxel

2 Likes

Thank you sir, I’ve successfully just played around with it for the last 15 minutes. It’s cool.

Added two secondaries for my game: barrier and kunais:

(watch it in full screen or something because I split it into two windows)

9 Likes
2 Likes

Getting there!!

5 Likes

Buildings are mostly done, now for terrain and scenery.

19 Likes

I know I just posted, but here’s terrain and some further detailing.

7 Likes

(Click to play gif)

This was a fun project. Rendered the entire map using my custom renderer, uploaded it to roblox, placed down nodes, then made a GPS system that routes you to any event you want.

Probably going to recolor things a bit for visibility reasons.

12 Likes

It took you on the highway for the airport quarter mile :sweat_smile:

A* for the pathfinding?

Nice catch. Looks like I connected the wrong set of nodes there, will fix.

Edit: Found a much bigger problem as a result which I solved. Thanks for the early heads up!

Pretty much.

Looks fantastic! Really exciting to see this kind of thing in Roblox.

2 Likes

This is totally off-topic, but what is a Roblox Champion??

It looks like a new name for ‘Top Contributor’.

Searching group:Roblox_Champion shows posts from a few users. If you check out the ‘Top Contributors’ group on the Groups page it shows the same users.

I’m guessing that they’ve accepted in new users to the Top Contributor role and renamed it to Roblox Champion, but I could be wrong. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@ChadTheCreator @Corecii

Roblox_Champion is sort of a parent group for Top_Contributor. While top contributors are more specific to the devforum, the champion group is across the whole platform. As a top contributor I might help users make feature requests on the forum, while a champion could help teach users how to develop on the platform. Top contributors generally overlap with the champion group since our role is to help users, but the two groups aren’t the same.

There’s a pending announcement that will go into more detail, but that’s a general overview for now.

5 Likes

Feel the satisfaction

20 Likes

Finally, a good game. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:ok_hand::ok_hand::fire::fire:

Made a Dutch freight carriage. It was one of the vital components of the Dutch railways, being able to transport many different kinds of cargo.

More pictures can be found on my Twitter.

11 Likes