What are you working on currently? (2018)

That makes a lot more sense :joy:

[Deleted old post]
[Deleted old post]

4 Likes

That spider creeps me out. lol

The AI can now navigate to anywhere in the map!

https://twitter.com/ScriptOnRoblox/status/1016478786190098432

2 Likes

Adding cool stuff on the rooftops.

14 Likes

I have been working on a very large number of things, among them making low poly maps for different games, and some interesting but fun personal builds.

I recently took the new Roblox wings, and made a brick copy of them, kind of a challenge to see how well I could copy them honestly. And so I could edit the colors, since I liked the design so much.

I also have made a pretty fair number of Low poly maps, mostly for Conner’s freeze tag game

And I have also been working on some fun illusion stuff

All of the models above are completely brick built, no textures or anything.
Okay that’s enough spam for now haha

24 Likes

Life of an Otaku

I’ve been pretty quite on this thread for the past few months and that’s because I was working on a somewhat secret update for my showcase, Life of an Otaku. I’ve finally made the lighting brighter, plenty of new stuff, and there’s actually objectives for the player to complete. I also converted a lot of old unions into meshes. Not only that, but there’s mobile support now as well!

I chose to hide the pictures just because there’s an ok amount of them.

Model Improvements

Blender Models

Location Comparisons

6 Likes

@WoodReviewer won’t be happy

1 Like

needs more contrast. Its hard to see stuff. But everything else looks good

I’ve been thinking of increasing the contrast for a while, but there is an option to do that in the main menu. I’m debating it still.

Lighting for new makes it feel weird and hard to see really anything >.>

I think your computer is backwards…

Its hard for us to see your dark pictures

And you cant see our bright pictures

OOF

1 Like

This isn’t bright?

or is it just a ton of fog.

In the screenshot it may look weird, but it looks better in-game. Also, the old version contains a lot of contrast, which definitely makes it easier to see in a way, but when you want to view dark areas up close with high contrast, you can’t see anything. Therefore, I went with low contrast and a bit more brightness because players tend to focus on stuff up-close in a first-person place. Plus, the lights in the picture on the left are on while the lights in the picture on the right are off. So yes, the comparison you chose is indeed darker on the right since the lights aren’t on.

There isn’t a ton of fog, but there’s more fog in the picture on the right than the one on the left. I went for a softer look in the new version.

https://twitter.com/ExplosiveRBX/status/984409374910308352

Releases this Friday, during a certain event if all goes to plan! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not one to post my work on here often but I felt like I should this time,
herman1

herman3
I’ve been wanting to make this chair for awhile and I finally did after all that time,I only used CSG for the main parts and very little meshes for any parts that would be impossible to do like the cones. I try to limit myself to the least amount of meshes possible. :slightly_smiling_face: (Its a Charles/Ray Eames Lounge chair)

8 Likes

You can make cones with CSG, just usually leads to a disgusting number of tris.

Yeah it is possible but it’s a lot more unnecessary work and stuff

Animator making new animations.

@Kesar1525 Mai boi.

12 Likes

Made using default animation editor / Bender / custom plugin?

1 Like