What are you working on currently? (2018)

Blender and the Animation Plug exporter <3

Haven’t visited this thread in a long time, so I’ve been working on a lot! I’ll only post some recent works though.

Blender Models

Studio Models

These houses are not entirely finished yet, they need to be furnished but they look okay from the outside.

Game Mechanics

This showcases my immersion engine that will make the world feel much more alive; Here you see windows being shut and reopened as time changes.

This is a regular interaction system that allows you to open doors, chests, pick up items etc...

Feel free to follow me on twitter @thelolguy301 or my game’s twitter @KoHRoblox

2 Likes

Turns out I’m not a terrible builder if I try(more like, can’t find builders that can read my mind). Skyscrapers for my miniature city building game. Gonna need at least 40 more.

7 Likes

The white one on the left looks pretty neat.

The only one completely out of my imagination. The rest came from picture references.

1 Like

Aww man, I want one of those chairs so badly, but they’re crazy expensive.

Woah, that looks insane. Keep up the good work. :smile::+1:

Nice, You should try to make the Burj Khalif. That’d be so cool in that style.

same, I’ve always planned in getting one in the future. Amazing innovation and amazing chair

1 Like

Definitely. Ill be charging top robux for that one.

r/malelivingspace

Reminds me of Lord of the Rings. Good work!

1 Like

First time making beards… I don’t know if it looks good though. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That looks seriously cool! Keep up the good work. :smile::+1:

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/142704509427253248/467584863801835521/unknown.png?width=1150&height=646 Can I get some thoughts on this layout so far?

Sneak peaks of project with @Mangson_TM
The cars I’ve showcased earlier is for this wonderful game :wink:

Working with Roblox terrian is harder than you thought, trust me. (When you have to do 50% manually).

1 Like

Kinda late on the verlet stuff (about 3 years,) but I made a ballon:

My little guy is holding it :>

Edit, added more balloons:

Using the collision system, I could probably make some cloth collision… but eh.

Btw, for those of you who don’t know what it means for it to be verlet, all those parts are anchored and are moved using cframe using maths.

5 Likes

For those of you who are a fan of miniature city building games. Every model in this pic is unique(still need many many more). The roads automatically determine whether they are crosswalks/left side/right side, because nobody likes rotating roads.

Closeup of the goodies(skyscrapers all made by me):

8 Likes

I finished our new Nocturne Entertainment mascot. Both the eyes and the beak can move and will be animated, the helmet and visor can be removed.

18 Likes

Just some a nooby RPG adventure game I’m working on.

3 Likes