What are you working on currently? (2018)

Kinda reminds me of this

you should use this to learn machine learning, people have done it in lua before

7 Likes

I watched that gif loop too many times before I realized it wasn’t a generation by generation view, getting slowly better

7 Likes

For the few that were wondering how I did that(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/350047695643213825/404138613534752768/2018-01-20_00-01-27.gif), I generated the balls and tracked their CFrames. Once they were all still I ran a script to give them a specific brickcolor automatically for when I simulate their movements again. All this itself is easy, the more challenging part is making it efficient because you’ll quickly lag unattractively, but even that is fairly simple. Small project.

5 Likes

I’ve officially completed 100% of the original clips I had planned for my animation (5 minutes, 36 seconds). I’ve posted a few gifs/MP4s of it here and in the 2017 thread.

Now I’m working on re-filming a few of the older clips I made last year that I’m no longer happy with their quality, as well as doing some final edits and changes. I’ll be posting a link to the YouTube video here when it’s done

8 Likes

Final face design.

16 Likes

For once, anthro is done right. :+1:

5 Likes

In my opinion the only things missing are proper hands and higher quality faces :smile:

To be determined, it may take a while.

ok

A certain youtuber has been a dedicated fan to our new and growing game, he’s made multiple videos on it and continues to help support our growth.

So as a thank you, @Tamara_X(my dev partner and our texturer) and I decided to surprise him with a special item skin.

4 Likes

Currently working on personal projects relative to structural design. Modern architecture, etc.

Finally got the plane into Studio. Still working on sizing it properly. Nothing scripted yet.

Edit: Animated parts are now properly welded and “work” (i.e. can easily be moved just by giving it a rotation amount). Ailerons, elevators, rudder, propeller, and joystick all move:

14 Likes

This looks awesome! Looking forward to flying it.

1 Like

Been working on a project I started over a year ago again. Can’t say much about it yet, but I’m getting excited because I’m fixing a lot of bugs, making it playable again, and am soon going to be adding more content. I’ll post again when I feel I can talk about it and feel confident in its release.

1 Like

hmmmm…

ww1 dogfighter game maybe?

Based off of the Sopwith Pup, minus the giant gun (which I might add later…)

A couple of trains I’ve been working recently: British Rail Class 37 (in several liveries) and a GWR Castle Class.

6 Likes

Those wings don’t look very safe.

16 Likes

Giving back to your community, that’s the way to go!

I like the lobby, but the lighting feels really… boring.

I think it’d look better if you make it a lot darker and put in a couple of local light sources, like construction lights and natural light sources (like fire pits and such, maybe even the sun coming trough a skyroof).

The lighting would look less flat that way.

2 Likes