What are you working on currently? (2018)

Me and my partner have been working on some UI for our upcoming game called Bomb It. They aren’t done yet but we are making progress!
3930bb9fb73d81b58887067ee0763ed4robloxapp-20180129-1854559
If you’d like, you could check out the tweets on mine and DevOmegax’s twitter accounts.

3 Likes

“Fire-Bird Eastern-Direction”

1 Like

I’ve been working on a showcase named ‘Consomnio: Chapter I’ for some time. I’ve finally managed to finish the first island for it after about 4 months.

If you’d like, you could check out the twitter post here.

27 Likes

Sneak peak of a map I’m making for FIREFIGHT.

1 Like

It’s nearly complete! : D

https://gyazo.com/1e6c2e351ebbf376be0c72f933639473.mp4

31 Likes

Just some blade runner looking cityscape.

17 Likes

Just finished possibly one of my favorite commissions today! A Japanese styled area for training and battles!

6 Likes

Turned the brick I made a while ago into a little stylized wall. Pretty fun study.

22 Likes

Hopefully everyone can see this xD

3 Likes

You should fix your display settings if this is work you’re doing for an actual game. At a glance the image is fully black to me. 99% of your players won’t be able to see a thing at all.

I tried to adjust your image a bit but there’s literally almost no contrast:

14 Likes

Looks great artistically, but I don’t know who places such uneven bricks :joy:

It looks good, but it’s crazy dark.

Definitely brighten it up a bit, or just add more environment lights.

Edit: buildthomas beat me to this, rip

If I wanted to play a game this dark I would just turn my monitor off :joy:

4 Likes

What are your screen settings at??

1 Like

I can also only barely see the picture. I don’t think I’ve changed my screen settings at all. Laptop. f.lux off. Full backlight brightness. I would not enjoy playing a game that’s this dark for an extended period of time. Looking back at the picture, I can barely make out some of what’s in it now.

Settings screenshots

These are the default settings for my laptop’s screen.

You should reset your monitor and graphics-color settings to the default, or try looking at your game on someone else’s computer where you haven’t modified their settings. Make sure you have any program that modifies screen colors (such as f.lux) off.

All I can see is my own reflection

until I go into an image editor and auto-level

1 Like

I can see this image fine on my crappy monitor but on my good monitor it looks pitch black

Just experienced the most savage roasting of 2018.

6 Likes

If you can’t see your game screenshot on a phone, your monitor has a problem :skull:

1 Like

A building game type thingy

https://giant.gfycat.com/JauntyParallelFlatcoatretriever.mp4

Edit: oof that frame rate

24 Likes