What are you working on currently? (2018)

You just won Roblox.

Free%20Roblox

4 Likes

Holiday’s Island

11 Likes

Looks really nice!

1 Like

While I try to figure out the math behind corked flips (rip me), decided to work some more on my rail math

14 Likes

Actually I have absolutely no lag on PC after the map is generated. it’s about 350,000 parts, all blocks. I want to test it in game with multiple players and see if it holds up, but I think the part density is just fine with roblox’s rending optimizations so yeah it actually seems to be viable.

And I do have scripted in a way that I could turn on procedural generation if I wanted to, although I would probably need to do something fancy while generating trees to make sure it doesn’t hiccup

2 Likes

Will be very happy to see this game completed. :slight_smile: I was actually just about to ask you how it was progressing. It would be great market penetration with the Winter Olympics happening right now.

3 Likes

Test image for UI we’re having someone make it in HD.

Added a level up thing.

8 Likes

i wanted to get it done for the winter olympics, but I also don’t want to push the release before it should be released. You only release a game once after all

I understand; I also work by that proverb.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I’ve been waiting for this game for awhile. I just wanna ride a snowboard down a mountain, man.

1 Like

Knowing people actually want it really helps, you’ll be able to ride a snowboard down a mountain soon (hopefully)!

2 Likes

Much better <3

Looks really cool

2 Likes

You learned! <3

2 Likes

Aww shucks ya’ll <3

Here’s an updated version.

6 Likes

I am jealous, that’s all I have to say :wink:

how much robux i wish i was making

Was trying to make the illusion at https://youtu.be/QgNDao7m41M 7:41. Sort of did it but not as glamorous.

6 Likes

Fun little intro

7 Likes

Continuing to practice with Blender. Today I made a spaceship. It’s relatively low-poly (about 3300 tris). I’ll probably try to make it fly now.

In Studio:

22 Likes

Much to learn about mesh shading but good job!

Yes, so much to learn! Unfortunately I only have my weekends open to do anything :frowning:

1 Like