What are you working on currently? (2018)

I feel like some of the movement is much more sluggish/slow feeling than it should be.
Mainly ADS and Leaning

1 Like

I’d be nice if I could do something like this instead:

local changelog = [[
Patch 1
	Change 1
	Change 2
		More information!
	Change3
Patch 2
]]

for me this would be fun, but I’ve done a lot of parsing stuff, so just a fun suggestion

2 Likes

Actually you may be right, i will try that instead

1 Like

Heh. Zombie Hunter.

SoonTM

4 Likes
12 Likes

Interested in some NEW lighting to try out for your game?

2 Likes

UI stuff

5 Likes

Getting more used to this whole ‘charting’ deal without putting out garbage charts like I was before, and this song actually has easier difficulties this time.

3 Likes

“Oh sweet, a Sound Volblox song i might actually be able to master!”

“…nevermind”

3 Likes

Not roblox, but I’m trying to get into digital painting. This is the first time I’ve worked with color digitally.

Any tips/critiques? I know the proportions are a bit off and the hair isn’t very well textured; I need to study anatomy a lot more, and drawing in general. This was more about trying to figure out the paint technique.

I used Paintstorm Studio for this, a nice low-cost alternative to Photoshop.

33 Likes

The area between his eyes and nose looks a little weird. I didn’t realise it wasn’t a screenshot of the movie at first, though, so good job!

8 Likes

Yup, he looks like some structure between the eyes and between nose and forehead has been removed. Also, the two “triangles” above that seem to be too bumpy.

Screenshot_347

You’re missing these areas of the eyes. Just looked at the reference image and it doesn’t really have this except in the right eye though. Not having this has made the right eye look a bit larger that it should naturally be in your painting imo. v

Screenshot_349

2 Likes

Multi dimensions on roblox maybe :stuck_out_tongue: ?

Working on some stuff

might completely redo the terrain later

7 Likes

I’m not gonna lie at a first glance I didnt realize it was a painting

5 Likes

Any thoughts on this so far?

11 Likes

sure.

My 2nd map for Knife Capsules. Does the tropical look work well?

16 Likes

accidentally made a perfect music loop of “Fly Me To The Moon (Climax Edition)” while recording a PoC of my game’s core mechanic to show my team. it truly reflects what players will be doing in this game.

1 Like