What are you working on currently? (2018)

sweet dab

When do I get to play as Quiet :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been working on a multiplayer script editor plugin.
I call it ‘LiveEditor’!

Not ready for releasing to public yet as there are many bugs and optimizations to be made but I’m really happy with how far it’s come.

PS: It has per character support.

14 Likes

Special Skin :eyes:

1 Like

Woah! So now we can code co-op?! That’s amazing! I know lots of people who would are dying for this!

The Model T is complete! And I had too much fun taking pictures of it

35 Likes

My boi making me proud. [73]

4 Likes

my neighbor owns one of those!

meanwhile I’ve been working on… not much .-.
switched majors from general ed to mathematics tho… so that’s been keeping me busy

3 Likes

Still can’t talk about what I’m working on, but you’ll see some more known devs tag me later. :> However, yesterday I spent about 5-6 hours doing a quick model and decided to spend some time texturing it,

Edit:

^ w ^

8 Likes

Working on a new vampire power (flame)

3 Likes

Automated testing! (yes those are virtual mouse cursors that represent random touch/mouse inputs)

14 Likes

Cool! Can you give us more details?
Is it just randomized input, or are there any controlled tests running alongside this?

1 Like

My code can check for the AutoTest flag and run all kinds of tests, but it’s mostly randomized input and random changes to states that invoke complex behaviors (like resetting and toggling touch controls).

My game uses a custom gesture-input system which can be very useful for things like true circle buttons, although it makes developing for gamepad input frustrating (gamepads just use a fake cursor for now :joy:).

1 Like

Tools work properly now.

7 Likes

Room creation/Genre/My Rooms sort.

click to play gif

8 Likes

Well this is awkward… it’s been almost 7 hours but nobody has posted.

Anyways I kept working! You can now teleport into rooms and the room figures out which ID is associated with itself, then loads everything in. Ported the pathfinding/camera panning code from the last time I attempted this project!

click to play gif

6 Likes

If that window texture was a beam, you could make it slowly scroll by!

Haven’t ported the windows just yet, but I got them working a little while ago:

click to play I’m so sorry for spamming this thread so much lmao

9 Likes

No spam detected sir yessir. This stuff is pretty cool. No latest release yet?

Made a little hue color picker for a game of mine. I’ll add in an eyedropper tool for it in the future so you can get exact colors easier.

its a gif
HuePicker

11 Likes