What are you working on currently? (2019)

oh right. can’t say I paid much attention to that lol. just thought the effect was cool.
@sozzly

Long time no see, I’ve been working.

5 Likes

The finished model looks quite neat!

29 Likes

Making random animations to fix up my skill set again!

33 Likes

Close resemblance of liquid funk.

4 Likes

Just experimented with TweenService and I made this simple train route.
4 Likes

For the past few days I’ve been redesigning @Sweetheartichoke’s tag editor as part of what I’m calling v3 of the tag editor. I previously added themes, but now it’s time to revisit the plugin’s UI, instead of just adding colors! The primary focus is on ease of use and clarity, as well as meshing cleanly with Studio’s overall UI.

These are all out-of-Studio mockups and will remain so for a while. If you’re curious, the software I’m using is Affinity Designer.

TagsMainMock

Tags view empty state

TagsEmptyMock

Tags view w/ no search results

TagsNoSearchResults

Main icons tab view

IconsMain

Custom icon creation dialog

CreateNewIcon
CreateNewIconError

Work in progress tag creation dialog

WIPCreateTagDialog

8 Likes

im finally putting this game together after 3 years >.>

new tutorial space in progress + a really smooth run anim if i do say so myself

16 Likes

Your builds are always looking fresh and original, at least from my perspective!

1 Like

Wow. That doesn’t even look like a Roblox UI. It looks like something straight out of professional software. If you successfully implement that design, it’ll be sick.

Looks really awesome OniiCh_n keep this up can’t wait, to see more of your smooth run animation…

try switching from quad to linear easing type, then use tween.Completed to go onto the next one.

1 Like

Made my Train Route loop on and on…
2 Likes

I got the Oculus Rift S about a week ago, and it has been wonderful
I found myself quickly getting used to VR, so i wanted to see how far i could go before i got motion sickness.

I threw together a quick Web-slinging API, and chucked it into a city generator i made a few years back.

holy #### the api on vr is… confusing, and poorly documented.

24 Likes

I wanted to see how the new Lighting features for ViewportFrames look, so I grabbed some high-poly sphere meshes, used this awesome tool by @ITBV, and quickly made some cool planets in the sky.

7 Likes

I had to revamp a retro map for some clan. I wasn’t allowed to change any of the existing hitboxes so had to figure out how to make it look good without placing props within the player’s reach (which wasn’t that easy (without making a high part count)).

Click here to see images

6 Likes

Just a few more finishing touches and it will be ready for release… In other words, I’m 90% done and there’s only 90% more work left to do.

12 Likes

Made another couple of tugboats for my showcase, I think they turned out great!
More pictures

The showcase itself can be visited here: https://www.roblox.com/games/1139973453/Graanhaven-Rotterdam#!/game-instances

17 Likes

Work in progress

19 Likes

eraser

18 Likes