What are you working on currently? (2019)

Wow. That doesn’t even look like a Roblox UI. It looks like something straight out of professional software. If you successfully implement that design, it’ll be sick.

Looks really awesome OniiCh_n keep this up can’t wait, to see more of your smooth run animation…

try switching from quad to linear easing type, then use tween.Completed to go onto the next one.

1 Like

Made my Train Route loop on and on…
2 Likes

I got the Oculus Rift S about a week ago, and it has been wonderful
I found myself quickly getting used to VR, so i wanted to see how far i could go before i got motion sickness.

I threw together a quick Web-slinging API, and chucked it into a city generator i made a few years back.

holy #### the api on vr is… confusing, and poorly documented.

24 Likes

I wanted to see how the new Lighting features for ViewportFrames look, so I grabbed some high-poly sphere meshes, used this awesome tool by @ITBV, and quickly made some cool planets in the sky.

7 Likes

I had to revamp a retro map for some clan. I wasn’t allowed to change any of the existing hitboxes so had to figure out how to make it look good without placing props within the player’s reach (which wasn’t that easy (without making a high part count)).

Click here to see images

6 Likes

Just a few more finishing touches and it will be ready for release… In other words, I’m 90% done and there’s only 90% more work left to do.

12 Likes

Made another couple of tugboats for my showcase, I think they turned out great!
More pictures

The showcase itself can be visited here: https://www.roblox.com/games/1139973453/Graanhaven-Rotterdam#!/game-instances

17 Likes

Work in progress

19 Likes

eraser

18 Likes

5 Likes

Looks, uh, a bit disturbing. What is it? Also nice work.

2 Likes

UTF8 is pretty rad

12 Likes

More work on the new camera! Now with a lot more stability and stuff. Watch until the end for an epic drift.

9 Likes

Added some much needed detail to the Stars menu screen in the form of planets mirroring those seen in the game thumbnail.

Thumbnail:

Scenery:

Scenery + UI:

(Thanks to XAXA for help with the high-poly planet meshes)

8 Likes

Auto-generated gadget thumbnails with outlines :smiley:

8 Likes

Auto generated? You mean viewportframes :thinking:

Yes using viewportframes that are overlaid on each other

2 Likes

Day 2 of sculpting dragon boi.

7 Likes