What are you working on currently? (2019)

Mobile support is something I’d like to do at some point, but it’ll require some extra UI work to make everything touch operable :slightly_smiling_face:

released overheat with the squad today

6 Likes

Image from Gyazo

3 Likes

Made an old airfield for my upcoming survival game.

13 Likes

A dropdown for fonts w/ ViewportFrame abuse.

EDIT2: More settings. This time with the black space on the sides trimmed.

25 Likes

Currently working on a thumbnail for my game and then made a thumbnail for Beeism’s game Farmoji for fun.

12 Likes

Like those, thumbnails STAPumaUSA. Great job hope to see more of your other creations your currently working on!

1 Like

Thank you! To you as well jordoh23!

i’m making a ‘puzzle / horror’ type of game, keep in mind this is just a concept and is very early into development. this will most likely be a 4+ player game, not sure yet though… (i did not build the picture frame, it’s off the toolbox; i can’t build)

19 Likes

asteroid explosions, trying to get it right

14 Likes

It’s quite right so far. Only thing that seems to be missing may be acceleration.

1 Like

I made a kindergarten thingy

2 Likes

Made another thumbnail for someone’s game

10 Likes

that’s really cool. is it using viewport frames?

Probably not, since it casts shadows.

1 Like

More progress on the 3d text plugin. Now with more fonts. Onto work on the boring stuff.

Had the fonts been packaged with the plugin, the plugin would weigh in at 15 megabytes! So instead of packaging all the fonts with the plugin, I use InsertService to load them dynamically.

11 Likes

nope, it’s just the actual part

oh right. can’t say I paid much attention to that lol. just thought the effect was cool.
@sozzly

Long time no see, I’ve been working.

5 Likes

The finished model looks quite neat!

29 Likes