What are you working on currently? (2019)

Making a strategic civilisation building game! Still very far from done but it’s starting to look presentable :smiley:

You’ll be able to build your civilisation as big as you want including unlimited units! They work hard while you are offline so you don’t have to constantly play to make progress, but be careful you may be attacked by other players when you are offline, or online, too!

Thousands of civilisations home to millions of units battling it out in one big world is the dream.

11 Likes

It’s a secret! All I’m telling you is that it’s a very large map with hours upon hours of work.

1 Like

Started work on my own Entity-Component System implementation. I guess I’ll see where this takes me

1 Like

Decided to have another go at my terrain gen algorithm. Finally got it working with hexagons!

7 Likes

:frowning:

I’ve been working on Friday Update 4 for Blox, and I just about got it out on time! :balloon::tada::sparkles:

Some of the more awesome stuff is held back for the next update due to time limitations, but that didn’t stop me from making some large strides in touch usability! (block placement is still not a thing, but we’re getting there)

Here’s some cool buttons that now appear on touch-enabled devices:

And here’s what that ellipsis button does - select block menu on touchscreens!

(using the emulator here for ease of use, but I tested on my Surface Laptop 2 and it works on-the-fly too!)

15 Likes

Apologies, received a fairly sketchy message related to obfuscation. Just erring on the side of caution. Place should be open now.

Concept poster art for Interpol
(Currently for hire…)

7 Likes

really cool pop art-ish poster, but man the alternating colors are messing with my head, especially the red and white dots and the uneven positioning of the letters with respect to the white bars.

2 Likes

I’ve been working ridiculously hard on a fully fledged C# library for creating & manipulating Roblox files.
More details will follow soon, just have a look at how much code I changed in this commit :eyes:

(Also, Large*)

5 Likes

I’ve been making a bee level for my game
also made it bigger

6 Likes

2 Likes

Needs a better Acceleration Algorithm, it seems as though you have just used the Default Roblox seat physics. (Not trying to be rude)
This is something I’ve been working on for a few days and that I plan to release Open-Sourced. I can help out with making yours a bit more realistic or you can just use this once it is completely finished.

2 Likes

I will gladly use it if you open source it, and it is made 99% by you.

My second ever creation. I’m getting the hang of building now! :3

16 Likes

I’ve been working on a GUI that lets you choose your nickname in-game.

4 Likes

You’re giving me some crazy Persona 5 vibes right now. Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you Rocky28447! Means a lot :blush:

1 Like

Been working on an inventory transfer screen

4 Likes

Splitting up a tire mesh with a texture, noticed it had over 13,000 triangles. But the limit of mesh triangles is 10,000, so I split it up. But it thought Wait what if it messes up the textures? Imported it, and textures are still standing. I love the magic of meshes!

2 Likes