What are you working on currently? (2019)

Needs a better Acceleration Algorithm, it seems as though you have just used the Default Roblox seat physics. (Not trying to be rude)
This is something I’ve been working on for a few days and that I plan to release Open-Sourced. I can help out with making yours a bit more realistic or you can just use this once it is completely finished.

2 Likes

I will gladly use it if you open source it, and it is made 99% by you.

My second ever creation. I’m getting the hang of building now! :3

16 Likes

I’ve been working on a GUI that lets you choose your nickname in-game.

4 Likes

You’re giving me some crazy Persona 5 vibes right now. Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you Rocky28447! Means a lot :blush:

1 Like

Been working on an inventory transfer screen

4 Likes

Splitting up a tire mesh with a texture, noticed it had over 13,000 triangles. But the limit of mesh triangles is 10,000, so I split it up. But it thought Wait what if it messes up the textures? Imported it, and textures are still standing. I love the magic of meshes!

2 Likes

This looks cool but please tell me this is just for fun/testing. You should probably cut that down to 5-10% of it’s poly count for actual in-game use.

1 Like

The main city areas are coming along really nicely

12 Likes

Currently working on a Go Karting game! Just got started on the track…

Here’s a top down view of the track…
Feedback would be appreciated! :smiley:

Continuing work on SDVB4, I actually got quite a few requests to bring Death Mode back for SDVB3, which I didn’t end up doing. Instead, here’s a small preview of Death Mode for SDVB4, featuring a red-hued gameplay screen, a special song select background and audio, and of course, one miss = instant fail gameplay, as requested.

8 Likes

At November, I discovered the power of Mac OS 9 emulation.
After I tried that out, I became obsessed with one of Apple’s 1998-99 operating systems, Mac OS 9. Without that, we wouldn’t have reached beyond Mac OS X as of today.

That being said, my obsession to that got out of hand and I worked on an operating system project. I finished the first version in one day, and even when I released it in a single day, it looked great to my beginner self.
I eventually expanded it a lot because it needed to get better and was still limited.

Personalization came out, AOL Instant Messenger came out (just for the old times aesthetic), file saving came out, UI was redesigned multiple times, and still is. Wallpapers came out today, and I finally reached 100 visits in a few months.

(not a really great milestone, but I was proud of it anyway.)

Another spoiler

In the beginning I wanted to focus on the Mac OS 9 aesthetic, but eventually it became it’s own thing, and now I will likely rebrand the project.

Here’s a couple of in-game screenshots now.

image\

(Yes, wallpapers are in the project, I have a hobby for wallpaper designing,)
If you’d like to try it, here’s a link.

14 Likes

Love seeing amazing things come out of intense passion, 10/10 learning path. I’ll make sure to check it out and curious to see how this evolves :eyes:. Kudos :clap:

1 Like

After looking through this I’ve just realised that my project build is so outdated… I need to revamp my ideas and look into the future of the site and not the past.

2019 tasks;

Release at least 1 game to the public hoping I’d get somewhere with it…

Thanks @GuestCapone for posting this for inspiring me to update my builds

1 Like

Decided to revise the track for my upcoming game.

Looking at how gibs will work, and keeping/updating the features from the previous build.

6 Likes

Made a performant queue floodfill algorithm to muffle all sound sources in my game somewhat realistically based on where you are in the voxel grid and what the sound “waves” have interacted with. The farther the path takes, the higher the cost and the more muffled it is. If your head is in clear sight of the sound source, there’s no muffle. If there’s no path at all, it’s very muffled.

51 Likes

Lazerhawk - so far away

Excellent taste in music.

As for myself, got around to cleaning up my Trello board for commissions and working on my portfolio a bit, I’m not that satisfied with its current format.

Also getting back into programming again, ill have a tech demo to show off here in a few weeks. Could show it off now as is but I want a little more content done before then.

2 Likes

New project in the works

56 Likes