What are you working on currently? (2019)

Update on my projects. Enjoy the following sneakpeeks!

More information to follow. :wink:

14 Likes

Some more work on my upcoming showcase, hope you all like it!

24 Likes

Custom animations specifically for going into/out of crouch while standing still. No more legs clipping into the ground & I utilized the springs in the back & weapon joints to add some bobble when transitioning.

14 Likes

Robux icon redesign! (inspired by @The13thHippie There's a new Robux icon! - #289 by The13thHippie)

4 Likes

Wave Defense Game where you can build

this was the only screenshot i could take (final moment)

6 Likes

Open-sourced some gun animations

https://gyazo.com/f1c23ae49541f614f8916f32a217cad5

https://gyazo.com/a9ea345d58a9c1a93e3319f91a1d8a32

11 Likes

I’m in love with this! The use of multiple colored wood planks really stylizes this! Great color choices and design overall too!

If I am going to knitpick anything it’s the cloth on the counter on the left. It should form to the counter exactly. Fabric lays on things, and should form a small triangle or curve instead.

2 Likes

Don’t you mean Battlefield: Roblox Edition?

1 Like

Added very basic NPC movement code.

11 Likes

Almost finished with the showcase, hope you all like it! :smile:

34 Likes

I am currently working on a dual rendered scope for a game I am making, and its turning out really really nice:

Notice: The map is not mine, but a freemodel of DeadzoneZackZak’s map from “DeadZone” back in 2013. I am just using it for reference because of its large scale yet low part count.
6 Likes

Hit me in the feels with the Deadzone map my dog. I used to work with ZackZak back when he was making games on Roblox.

1 Like

I played his game back in 2013, and I spent hundreds of hours on his games and I became friends with @DeadzoneZackZak. Him and the other survival game god @Gusmanak are the two reasons that I became inspired to develop games on ROBLOX, and I couldn’t be anymore thankful for those two people.

1 Like

Just a few snippets of an upcoming city!

4 Likes

The crouch transition still looks very linear/snappy.

Since you’re already utilizing springs it could look neat to utilize springs for crouching more like they do it here at the 8 minutes mark

7 Likes

made an entrance cutscene thingy for the moyai guy

15 Likes

Working on a game with a few of my friends atm
here is the main gameplay UI being worked on

18 Likes

logo1

weapon sprites for rancor so far. the pistol and shotgun-ish thing are original, the mp5k is an edit from dukenukem, the smg is an edit of willkuer’s sprite from the zdoom forums, and the revolver is an edit of yukes von faust’s revolver from the resources thread (also on zdoom). the robot arm is made by me and the right arm is an edit of strifeguy’s arm. rancor is just sorta a passion project and will not be monetized so 3drealms and rogue entertainment probably wont sue me. ill post some more gameplay screenshots and maybe a video soon.

3 Likes

Working on an idle relaxing adventure game. The game centers around the idea of ‘not having to do much’, enjoying life in a virtual village.

Game overview

There’s no real objective in the end unlike a lot of other games, maybe there is one, but that is all up to players to decide their overall goal. You could become the richest villager, or enjoy a simple life in your hometown(the village)

Here’s a snippet of the house(it’s a 2D game)

5 Likes

I’m not sure why I think this is so cool…

15 Likes