What are you working on currently? (2019)

Working on another showcase :stuck_out_tongue:

27 Likes

Procedurally generated beaches coming up!

My idea so far is a fast-paced team-based strategy game where players can explore, exploit and exterminate the other team! I’m still trying to figure out how to get a good mixture of an action-ey feel and a turnbased-ey feel.

11 Likes

I’m not much of an artist, but here’s my character in the style of Paper Mario

7 Likes

huh I think I fell asleep making this

I think the file broke, dammit.

4 Likes

I recently attempted to start animating in blender, again. first results were quite low quality, but i think i’m happy with the result. (https://youtu.be/ZV3ZODO6yPU)

1 Like

Procedurally generating, beyond happy with the results I’m seeing.

And mushrooms!

5 Likes

Been a while since I last posted here, but to end this decade I collected most of my builds of 2019, and various games I have worked on!

All images

23 Likes

This looks really amazing! Has good amount of details from my opinion and looks realistic! Can’t wait to see more builds from you in 2020.

3 Likes

First time making this csg thing, took 5 hours and it’s a bit choppy but it works! No complicated is math involved.

https://gyazo.com/afe019fc11aa9612a456ddf7c490bc6b

29 Likes
A collection of every project I've been working on in 2019, from January to today!

10 Likes

İ demand a detailed explanation on this, i can not takr my eyes out of it. halp…

3 Likes

Gun goes pew pew.

6 Likes

Mandalorian blaster rifle for my games

17 Likes

how did you make this? My only guess is that you found the intersection between two blocks.,. and did stufffff

1 Like

Do you render the guns and then somehow pixelate them after?

I initially assumed you were hand drawing all of those 2000’ something pixelated looking gun sprites, is this true?

1 Like

I set up the lighting, scale down to the hand sprites, limit the palette and adjust and draw where I need to

1 Like

Kaboom!

16 Likes

Are you for hire, good sir? I’m starting a new project and your services would be greatly appreciated. : )

1 Like

In the video it was hard to tell where the rpg had originated from. If you add some sort of exhaust out the front/fire out the back it would make it much easier to instantly determine the shot origin (would also look dope)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.