What are you working on currently? (2019)

Space Chickens

A brickbattle game with a couple new twists.

4 Likes

Since my builds are considerably large, keeping a snapshot of each iteration in the same file would be a mess. I could use an API proxy to fetch earlier versions of the game, but even if I could manage to parse an rbxl file, it’d be exceedingly difficult to account for the UnionOperations’ complex structure.

1 Like

Just got done making a quick little city hall:

13 Likes

A brickbattle game with some additional features.

1. Multiple Scifi themed maps.
  2. More complex maps than normally played in other doomspire games.
  3. Each map has different secrets hidden in it.
  4. The secrets contain buttons that can spawn additional base elements in the map that can help your team.
  5. Spawn tracker so each team knows how many spawns are left in the game for each team.
  6. 64 possible avatars that can be earned from winning wounds.
  7. Two point systems. One point is awarded for winning a round. Build Bricks are awarded to the winning team for he round. This is calculated by the total number of bricks destroyed during the round.

Two new stations for my upcoming game, Streamlined!

5 Likes

Updating the appearance of my plugin. Instead of doing a crappy facsimile of studio’s UI, I ran with my own style.

Light theme for like the 2 people still using that.

(I’m working on a makeover instead of moving on to a new plugin since I’ll probably stick with this appearance for a while.)

Link to the plugin’s thread (thanks nurgenius): Brushtool 2.0 Plugin: Clone and place models onto your map with ease

13 Likes

Link to thread: Brushtool 2.0 Plugin: Clone and place models onto your map with ease

And link to plugin for those wondering: https://www.roblox.com/library/2268520847/Brushtool-2-0

1 Like

The original style might’ve looked better; they didn’t look much different anyway.

I have to disagree haha, the newer UI looks bolder, cleaner, and more user friendly. Made a big difference, especially with the buttons and extension of the top bar tabs.

I am currently working on a simple project with my friends, nothing much. It is to be released soon, due to it being a game studio.

Sorry; I was referring to the top-bar. Your plugin looks better when they’re spaced out more by the way.

Me and the team i’m working for currently is working on a roleplay game. Yes there are alot of them already but like I am new the RLUA and I believe its a good way for me to learn more about RLUA and test my skills as a programmer.

Made some potions.

14 Likes

I am working on a roleplay style city game where you could pick a job, go to work, have fun, be a cop, be a robber, etc…

This is fantastic clone.

I’d been making different attempts at making grass for quite a while to no avail due to performance limitations.

I tried stuff like viewport culling, fractals, you name it.

Made a strange - weird looking boss for my project.

4 Likes

spoiler alert

5 Likes

Don’t you mean World // Zero? :thinking: jk jk don’t hurt me.

@AbstractAlex I’m just joshing, keep workin hard man! :+1: Love you. :kiss: XOXO

2 Likes

Arcade-style controller support! Keyboard still works the same as always, but there’s gonna be some new features here somewhere along the lines that’s gonna start shaking things up…
the fourth white button’s light was loose when i recorded, whoops
10 Likes

The logo looks very apt for the style of game you’re doing, but the words ‘poop picking’ should have their height reduced.