What are you working on currently? (2019)

Just recently got heavily attached to Cinema4D and rendered over 3 stuff overall.

This one’s not very visible since I’m new to using lights and just experimenting around with things. You can see the non-render preview though.

More visible version of the 3rd render

2 Likes

Please leave a like and retweet. :slight_smile: https://twitter.com/GuestCapone/status/1171121857086595073

17 Likes

I’ve been working on a Mario maker clone, with some help from @RRRovert. The tileset and other mechanics are changed due to the copyright law.
Here’s two pictures of it.
world

5 Likes

Could the insipiration behind this possibly be a Spiral Knights monster/boss or a hat? It looks oddly familiar, image image feel free to google the mobs :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Some Astral:Hearts in-game test footage + battle music blending.

If the video embed breaks, click here to watch it on streamable.

20 Likes

Nope, but those are pretty cool looking… might use that for future ideas.

I’m not sure why, but I’m unable to view your video.

1 Like

I updated it with a hyperlink to streamable if the embed breaks. Idk why the DevForum breaks with streamable every now and then.

1 Like

Current in the beginning stages of creating a pirate game. I’m currently messing around with the ship art style, water physics, and sailing scripts.

3 Likes

Working on modelling a deer skull. I’m not very good with blender so this has taken me about 6 hours on and off.

5 Likes

Looks awesome! Who composed your music? :open_mouth:

s w o r d
174 tris

6 Likes

Real world test of streaming system for mass ai agents.

22 Likes

:wink:
10 Likes

Custom Lobby that I’ve Built for a Developing group that are building a Rescue game! Came out looking pretty good!! Go Check it out!

7 Likes

Ya’ll like Boids?

I wanted to take a little break with the other work I’ve been drudging through.

I did this as a little coding experiment after watching Sebastian Lague’s video on it

switched the fish model out for a proper fish

I was only able to get about 150~ Boids before i got noticeable drop, Definitely want to revisit at some point though

37 Likes

Working on shop buildings

Pet Shop / Accessories

Bank

Hat Shop

Face Shop

Gears Shop

10 Likes

I thought just supporting normal avatars was too narrow of a scope for my headtracking stuff, so I decided to support custom avatars as well.

34 Likes

Testing out infinite cellular noise and marching cubes algorithm

27%20PM

Another picture with Manhattan distance

56%20PM

10 Likes

Caco gibs look realy satisfying, am I right in seeing that they’re made up of slices of its mesh?
Agh, and you’ve got the lasers down too… been struggling to come up with a proper system for that!

1 Like