What are you working on currently? (2019)

honestly, the big face o’ green on that mountain is throwing me off, you gotta break up the surface a bit more, either with different textures or changes to geometry.

other than that it looks pretty good. i like that sort of “older roblox” feel on some of the buildings

This never gets old

https://streamable.com/s/lrpiy/viwhrn
https://streamable.com/lrpiy

5 Likes

i think i’m in love <3 where can i see more of this?

Back at it again with a small update on the map:

5 Likes

well, if anyone remembers i did a quick parkour system game a month ago, it got some great feedback (and even got in a podcast :D) and i thought i’d continue it. almost completely re-scripted it, made it First person, compatible with real-time moving and rotating parts + some wacky fps and tps animations i just threw in, i’l probably change most of them.
anyways, heres a showcase video:

EDIT:
re-recorded footage + added camera animations, and damn it makes it so much cooler

you can also play the game here
P.S feedback is appreciated, any kind - bugs&suggestions (my discord is Wingboy0#4187) , this might become a game in the future and my audience is what matters to me the most

28 Likes

You going to add in the outer walls too?

1 Like

I was just chilling in my bed when I had the idea to make this random game:

4 Likes

Thumbnail I have just created! (I am a beginner) Feedback would be appreciated!

1 Like

the image is rather hectic. i’m not sure what it’s trying to convey. is this for a god power fight game? that’s about all i can come up with.
what’s the blue in the corner for? is it inside some kind of prison with walls and watchtowers?
I don’t mean to come off as mean or rude. i’m just a bit lost is all.

I agree with what @GregTame said. It’s impossible for me to tell what kind of game this is. I can see that there’s something intense going on but like I said, I don’t understand what game this thumbnail is for. It seems as though this hooded figure is charging something up so it leads me to believe that this is some sort of magical fighting game. I’d also suggest making a logo for your game if you haven’t done so already and place it somewhere in your thumbnail.

I made a procedurally generated desert biome! It may not look like much, but I’m hoping to expand it in the future.

6 Likes

Hi I’m back, fixing this mess:
trash
Into this better mess:

Not finished

12 Likes

I think the carpet looks a little bland, have you tried adding a little design?

Its a custom function. Wrapped objects to extend functionality.

1 Like

Don’t forget to add rails to the stairs, Would also recommend changing the lighting to shadow map, giving the globes on the lights a neon material and add some decorative marble statues here:

Before you say anymore, look at the game.

Ah, sorry. Forgot to reply. I might make a showcase soon so people can see my animations for themselves, not sure when though.

1 Like

I’m currently working on the shop portion of a project that I will hopefully release early next year focused on fighting with melee and ranged weapons within a team (to keep it simple).

https://gyazo.com/cf82dd0516dd714314ce0bf7e7a2ed40

8 Likes

I`m currently trying some things out see how it looks etc.

3 Likes

Here’s an update on the skill tree UI I created a couple of weeks ago – now with scrolling!

5 Likes