What are you working on currently? (2019)

I’ve just finished up a few final things before releasing the newly refreshed version of Reclass!

Everything’s been redone from the ground up in one 20 hour session, and it’s much more stable now than it used to be (with a nicer UI too!)

I’ve posted about it a couple of times above, but I also have a large Twitter thread I made while working on it; https://twitter.com/rbxe_/status/1202723206420934656

8 Likes

@xCurb, @Rocky28447

I put a texture on all faces of all parts, color them per the part’s color,then I slowly play an animation through all textures simultaneously, from a full white image to an empty white image, like so

You can adjust the properties in a way to mask the tessellation effect of the texture.

17 Likes

My shop submission for ROliday!

26 Likes

Thank you, I’ll totally try this out :+1:

Just… more tracks. Yes.

8 Likes

My terrain system can now generate different types of grass client-side, and blends the color based on what triangles are active on-screen:

Also just modified my water system to support lava oceans!

Would be cool if some races/pets were resistant to lava damage.

15 Likes

All good, but wow that snowy grass stands out nicely. Could easily see sandy, muddy, or even marhsland terrain with patches of grass done this way. Good stuff.

4 Likes

Soon :pleading_face:

Getting the final touches done on UI. Squad list (bottom left), vehicle seats list (bottom right), and controls (bottom)

10 Likes

Please make it longer :star_struck:
That sounds awesome!

Just released my game, come check it out if you’d like! [UPDATE!] Team Duels - Roblox

Remastered Ultimate Paintball by miked! Ultimate Paintball - Roblox

1 Like

I’ve been working on a low-poly city on my own. It’s still a work in progress, though!

5 Likes

some stuf

14 Likes

I’m working on a simulator where you can throw eggs.
It’s literally just that, a lot of work needs to get done but I like where I’m going, I hope I can at least squeeze some money out of it.

…And I forgot to add players to my thumbnail render

As always, I like reading about what others are doing. If anything, it’s something to do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally got a minimal version of Blox Survival, my next generation voxel game on Roblox, up and running! It runs a lot better than most voxel-y games on Roblox do, even in these early unoptimised stages, and the physics simulation switching between chunks is super smooth and natural :grinning:

15 Likes

I am working on Club Island (I might rename it.)
The game where you can play with friends and maybe make some new ones.

1 Like

Do you have any screenshots or videos? It sounds like an interesting idea, but this thread is mainly for screenshots and videos. It also helps others to give you feedback that could make Club Island better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve spent a lot of my time lately developing my first game and well what can I say I finally got it to a point where it’s ready to be played! There is an ingame feedback system I would be very happy to receive feedback and suggestions from you!

The game is about building a tycoon. However, in this tycoon unlike normal tycoons you can not just press buttons! In this tycoon you can place all objects freely on your construction area!

5 Likes

This is nothing fancy to you CFrame masters out there, but it means a lot to me; all of the skins that have moving parts in my game were CFramed by hand in the last 3 years, a real pain and not at all flexible(cant scale the size up or down). With the new system I designed, I just lay down some attachments in the tank and my script irons out the discrepancies between a meshpart/union’s appearance and its true orientation to make the tanks aim like I want them to aim. Clean and no longer a dreadful task.

23 Likes

Continued work on the flight simulator. Currently improving the code for flying in the game, and working on the final parts.

10 Likes