What are you working on currently? (2019)

Attempting to make a simple custom “humanoid” using the new constraints and raycasting.

11 Likes

There, as requested.

2 Likes

After some feedback on the RES Project menu, I decided to remake it again, even though it’s no longer customizable since that would possibly make everyone blind just like the last version.

The new menu is a blue contrast background, while still keeping the old “rain” effect, there’s a new image that keeps changing every 10 seconds, it shows the images of currently available characters (protagonists, secondary characters, bosses, etc) in the game, as well as staff members.

2 Likes

I love it :horse::+1:

I’m getting a little bit of Minecraft underwater music vibes from it, except it’s calmer & more relaxing.

Have you ever made similar type of music, but more space-themed?
I would love it if your music played in the background of my space game. I barely began working on it, so it will take some time before it’s out, but I have most of it planned out already, so I could PM with details if you’re interested :slight_smile:

unusual

35 Likes

This is my game intro cut scene that I’ve been working on recently. Unfortunately the lighting is rendering too slowly too keep up with the camera :grimacing:

15 Likes

Please let me into UGC already

UGC Hat ideas

Here’s the hilt of my Rapier that I finished today:

19 Likes

While these models are passable, you should work on your texturing and modelling techniques if you want to meet the standards for a program like UGC.

1 Like

Yes the standards are quite high

36 Likes

god the list of items that wouldn’t meet his “standars for a program like UGC” would be so long

2 Likes

Oh what webs we weave! Relics of giant spider precursors?

4 Likes

I usually make models for my game where I use part colour instead of textures, but regardless it is a good display of my skill. I can easily make my models follow the requirements for UGC release hats.

4 Likes

I am making two games based off Spongebob and Stranger Things. The reason i’m doing Spongebob is because Spongebob is one of my all-time favorite cartoons from when I was younger, and I still like it. The reason i’m doing Stranger Things is because Stranger Things is one of my current all-time favorite shows and i’m trying to make a game that’s as accurate to the show as physically possible, it’s going well but since it’s a one-man project it’s very hard and takes time. Here are some screenshots from both games: (ignore the soldier, i use it for scaling)

8 Likes

That is AAA mate. The feeling is perfect.

Dan

3 Likes

I call this Homeworld.

Might be doing commissions in the near future with music, but who knows when I’ll ever make it.

7 Likes

will publish to the roblox place soon. Multiplayer-ready.
not sure how I should balance it as a weapon, it’s a single-use $1500 ordnance in invasion with enough fuel for 30 seconds.

4 Likes

I’ve recently started work on a cyberpunk showcase, still very very early in development. I hope you all like the progress so far!

21 Likes

Still more texturing than OP lol

1 Like

Remember about copyright issue’s!

2 Likes

Couldn’t find a good lava texture so I used baked beans instead

https://i.gyazo.com/a59a274e64c0bd0896a0ead019e21e5c.mp4

50 Likes