What are you working on currently? (2019)

I know that Christmas are coming soon, but we are also working on horror/myth game as side project.

33 Likes

Started work on my new showcase that will be my main build for 2020 called Koma City!

Finished the basic structure and started detailing the outer walls of the city gonna take a while hahaha

25 Likes

WEEEEEE!

22 Likes

Models for assassin

20 Likes

I remember seeing something like this a few years ago, though yours is much smoother.

6 Likes

I’m working on a Framework full of, well, everything.
You can take a look if you’d like to:

Any suggestions would be awesome!

1 Like

I’ve recently done a pathfinding script using PathfindingService and Humanoid:MoveTo in order to obviously make the humanoid move.

I’m eventually thinking about making a tutorial about it if I there are enough positives feedbacks. Thoughts?

3 Likes

I’ve finally released my showcase that I’ve spent over a month completing, hope you all like it :smile:

https://www.roblox.com/games/4508787172/Lush-Overgrown-Showcase?refPageId=84b0c805-4bb6-45cb-ab01-934dabe97082

6 Likes

With music and scenery like that in game you could sell brown coats. I’d buy one. “You can’t take the sky from me”.

1 Like

Some more Machine Making Game stuff!

13 Likes

I worked on a showcase called “Alone”. It took around a month, it’s based off Lo-Fi vibes mixed with a little bit of Ran-Down Cyberpunk and Sci-Fi. I also worked on a small Sci-Fi futuristic bar/cafe. Here are some links.

Sneak Peak

(Cafe/Bar project)

(Alone Project)

Links

7 Likes

finished music for rancor so far

(they’re here is a lot more garage band y sounding and it uses a garage band synth loop but it’s whatever this is just a lil passion project)
5 Likes

Got a bunch of stuff done so we could QA test… it was so much fun. Can’t wait to add in the remaining 2 major features and have a working game loop :smiley:

6 Likes

I feel like there could be more recoil/camera movement while you fire your tank in first person. It’d make it feel more powerful

3 Likes

You ever fire a tank cannon from inside?

those guns pack a hell of a kick, but compared to the recoil mechanism and the weight of the vehicle it(the vehicle) barely budges. you only hear the blast of the gun if you have the hatches open, otherwise all you hear is the recoil mechanism.

1 Like

Working on modding the Roblox even for Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker. Trying to reuse everything included within the map, yet moving it around creating an all new exciting adventure. And this modding will have no intention of being star wars related. It will be turned into something SciFi…

Doesn’t even need to be extreme, just enough subtle camera movement/shaking and some better feedback would make it feel more powerful and satisfying

Pretty good example in my opinion from Hell Let Loose
(2m17s)

2 Likes

Modular sidewalk piece, trim-sheet designed in Substance Designer and Modeled in Blender.
PBR Is going to raise the bar for game art and environment standards

It is also extremely modular too, all I need to do to change the color is edit the gradient in Substance Designer, no re-baking or editing needed.

^Changed to a no-parking zone easily using SD

6 Likes

Fixed a glitch in my custom animation system that would start keyframes from the current C0/Transform instead of where the last keyframe ended… kind of complicated but it basically meant animations played back nicely in the editor, but a little funky in-game. Now that that’s fixed things are looking much better

2 Likes

Finally getting around to working on proper gamepad support for my games! First up, my game Cloudbound! Next up, Sweet Tooth.

Error uploading the footage here…so here’s a tweet!

2 Likes