What are you working on currently? (2019)

police assets

https://gyazo.com/d3eec5fa29e78451a87fe2106f80c6d7

14 Likes

maybe if you had the tazer animation be upright, and just set the humanoid state of the target to PlatformStanding, while disabling all other humanoid states. you’d get a more natural flop over that’d be related the velocity of the target.

4 Likes

that’s really cool! How does it affect performance?

I’m finally somewhat getting better at UI design, I’m actually pretty proud of it:

4 Likes

working on a inventory system, this is the first advanced inventory I’ve made so it isn’t perfect but I’m having fun making it

4 Likes

another attempt at combining springs w/ animations for me, and trying to do decent sound design (finally?)

10 Likes

Finally putting room back into multiplayer PvP. Made a fun demon-survival/last-man-standing mode for now. Gonna use this engine for much much more roblox games in the future :slight_smile:!!!
4 Likes

There are a ton of accessories in the UGC catalog are just Torus objects… that aren’t even textured. I think @DevBuckette is more than qualified for the program because his modeling skills alone are great, along with a many people who post their works on twitter that aren’t in there yet. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is a bridge I made around over a week ago.

Swords I’ve been creating during the past week.

Snake Scimitar

Barbarian Satin

more swords

Classic Medieval European Sword

Claymore Clare Sword

Goblin Satin

Roman Gladius Medieval Sword

Saber

Scottish Lowlander Sword

Sophitia Sword

Sword

Viking Sword

7 Likes

I would say speed up the rate at which the textboxes slide, as it can be annoying opening the inventory and having to wait.

1 Like

I believe you are confused with the gif restarting as nothing slides, unless I’m misunderstanding what you mean

think @mer5000 meant @return_end1, which I agree with

2 Likes

Actually developing it, I see what you mean.
I’ll try and reduce it.

2 Likes

FOOD MODELS FOR A SURVIVAL GAME :smiley:

Apple Cooked Large Meat Cooked Small Meat Raw Large Meat Raw Small Meat

15 Likes

Mandalorian’s blaster. Easter egg weapon?
dwee

17 Likes

Currently updated my group game to winter season. (wizarding genre)

3 Likes

working on a new showcase only took me 2 days to finish!

35 Likes

Reminds me of Doom 2016… I love the lighting and color palette. Very moody and evil looking!

2 Likes

working on my game

https://gyazo.com/552789bd5b8d74869616e419ae84990f

1 Like

Fighting Boss AI

3 Likes