What are you working on currently? (2019)

at the moment I’m working on a alien shooter game
here’s a screenshot at the test map spawn

look’s really good although the mouth looks a bit pointy in my opinion but that’s probably just me

My first ever airship!

After a huge burst of inspiration I decided to work more on my canyon city, adding more areas and points of interest. One of which will be this new airship once its done. It needs more detail on the front, as currently its pretty back heavy on the details. The interior also needs filling out as right now its just a couple of empty rooms.

Might redo the bow cause its pretty pointy atm.

31 Likes

chainz

12 Likes

With the release of the new MessagingService, some people may not know how to work it exactly. I came up with the idea of making it into a simple OOP last night and wanted to make it real.

https://www.roblox.com/library/2985320265/MessagingService-Handler
Documentation is pretty simplistic.

local Handler = require(script.ModuleScript)
local Service = Handler.Attach('Test') --Attaches and listens to given topic
Service.OnData:Connect(function(Content,Timestamp) --When the attached topic is being published to
	print('[HANDLER DATA]')
	print(Content,' | ',Timestamp)
end)
Service.Publish('hello there')
Service:Disconnect()
--after disconnect, if you try to publish to it again it will error
wait(1)
Service.Publish('hello there!!')

Hope this helps people that need it!

4 Likes

That looks cool
If the front sail would be the same as the rear one, it would be Jabba’s Sail Barge 2.0

Some screenshots of an old project I unfortunately never finished

11 Likes

28 Likes

You usually make good stuff but this isn’t that great. I get its a quick render but bleh. Too dark in some areas, and you could if rendered the fire onto an image background to make it a bit better.

Moving on from that, is that the Thanos glove from the catalog? Looks good o:

1 Like

New Guns for II_VortexII’s Complex:91. It took me 12 hours (non-stop) to make these.

2 Likes

The fire is an image background and i don’t see anything inherently wrong with the lighting. It’s a dark environment and the shadows are used to create that evil ambiance.

2 Likes

Upgraded version of my sunglasses.

5 Likes

It’s planned to be an entire SCP facility (that’s the hope).

I’m trying to make cool terrain

Hope you like it!

18 Likes

Nice! However if realism is the goal of your game I recommend you make it so the bullets only bounce off of metallic materials/terrain.

Already done. Thanks for the feedback though. I polled some people and made some changes.

he stab

15 Likes

Fixed.

14 Likes

Improved it. Hope you like it :smile:

16 Likes

Try reducing the texture of the concrete by mixing it in with Texture objects.