What are you working on currently? (2019)

that is So Cool! :sunny:

My building project that I just started out. It’ll be a showcase of a blocky group of floating islands. Got more made but I don’t really want to share it for now :eyes:

And for my clothing projects, I’m working on a costume that’s heavily inspired by the Bounty Hunter rthro package. The most recent update pic you can find on my Twitter:

2 Likes

Made a weird memey space game

2 Likes

Been working on a new map for Physics God, decided to add stripes & widen the roads on my road-gen plugin won’t be public . It takes these dots around the map and generated curves around them automatically at runtime! Also applies terrain nearby & carves out terrain on roads to integrate it with the map much more naturally.

You can drive on it here:

33 Likes

This is amazing!
I love it.

One thing I would like to change is for the hint to be hidden by default. You’d need to click on it to see it. Otherwise it’s always showing and you might read it by accident :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not a train for once

1950s steam tug!

30 Likes

Is is acceptable to still be snowy? :thinking:
Either way here is a double angle shot with the different colours from a game I soon hope to release!!

Still not entirely sold on the green, maybe because of the trees… I don’t know. Any ideas on how to differentiate between the tree colours and the ground?

8 Likes

Slightly change the RGB values of the leaves/grass to make one of em appear darker than the other.

I was thinking that but I think I might make something to randomise the green within certain values and see how that turns out

Good idea. I’d go with this if I were you.

1 Like

I’m working on a international airport! It’s realistic.!

10 Likes

I am working on finalizing one of my showcases called “Toast!” as well as making a UI for it.

42 Likes

Fixed the arc system, and now for the cool stuff,

I also added a thin variant of the arc so that it fits better in some cases:

10 Likes

I was trying to recreate the Star Wars hyperspace effect, so I tested with some decals from the toolbox first, and made this:
20190108_032819

Not too bad I think. I will definietly have to polish it out.

Nothing to see here, everything's fine. I had a slight malfunction, but it's fine. I have everything under control.

20190108_033247

46 Likes

Finishing up “Nexus Button Class V2”. Although it will require a wrapper with the current version (or a better implementation with V2.1), I can have buttons that look like this.

10 Likes

That is amazing, how are you doing that, without creating a ton of frames, or images?

1 Like

NPCs! These come complete with my custom R11 rig, ragdolls, and hours of abusive fun! (Game link in video desc.)

33 Likes

What a crazy man

We achieved the real GTA on Roblox Experience

5 Likes

Currently creating backgrounds for levels and boss introductions for OOF Man.

4 Likes