What are you working on currently? (2019)

My reponse to your first suggestion (adding any type of object to the rope): I plan on adding a bunch of other presets + the ability to have any model/part dangle from the rope. The settings for models/parts for this would be pretty limited, though.

Second suggestion (dynamically re-draw rope when its attachment part moves or when its settings are changed): This look performance heavy and pretty difficult to implement… It sounds like a great idea, though! I think the best I can do right now (no promises) is to redraw the ropes in the place with a button. This button won’t make the rope move with what it’s attached to, but at least changes to its appearance would take effect.

Third suggestion (generating between two attachments): This is a good idea, but I haven’t designed my UI around this… I do have a setting to lock the cursor onto the nearest attachment:

This isn’t exactly what your looking for, but it makes working with attachments much easier.

3 Likes

Nice blend of materials with the terrain :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Reminds me of those old training maps used in the Clone Wars series. Great work!

1 Like

Trolling my friend who asked for a minecraft terrain model by putting a secret script that teleports the player to my game: https://www.roblox.com/library/3076483790

1 Like

I just dropped the trailer for my new game! :grinning:

8 Likes

First post of the year because I’ve been quite busy…
Just released Paid Access for a game I’ve been working on for a while (previously was another not so popular game, therefore the dislikes).

Check out my twitter for images

https://twitter.com/TorStudios

1 Like

automatically disable ui editor. don’t expect updates here. such fun.

3 Likes

*Reads itty bitty immediately likes

I absolutely love this…love it. Art theme, design, sizing, movement, life, everything. Im going to be pouring a lot of adventure-time into this :eyes:, cant wait for release!

2 Likes

Doing what I do best,
developing for a small community of veterans

13 Likes

I’m glad you found the tutorial helpful!

1 Like

I’m currently working on a showcase of mine called “Lush” it’s completed for now but as I post this I’m adding a whole extra section and tweaking the rest of the showcase itself! Here are some photos I took!

The next update will be released in a week and a bit!

44 Likes

Very pretty! (but you’re candle sconces don’t appear to be attached to the walls in that last pic)

2 Likes

One of my many cranes, chillin in the sun.

6 Likes

I’m making a education game! Yes, I will educate you to death! Mwhahah.

2 Likes

Oof, don’t give us homework!!

What’s it about (besides education)? Can you show us some pictures?

1 Like

Working on a remake of Space Warriors (an MMORPG)
So far I have created a replication system for ship movements as well as a basic AI follow system.

7 Likes

please please please open source this

2 Likes

GUI I’m working on for my game. Trying to keep it simple so it doesn’t conflict with anything. Feedback is appreciated.

4 Likes

Nice, Dark Orbit, but it’s ROBLOX.

2 Likes

7113a7b2dc25ff14b63e4cf53d17e8f0

Simple coin flipping game I made in a day for my AP CS class
open source; AP CS - Coin Flip - Roblox

3 Likes