What are you working on currently? (2019)

I did a quick build of a game cutscene earlier this day just to test the new shadows in studio

30 Likes

Spent some time remodeling all foliage for my current project and Iā€™m honestly super happy with how they turned out!

13 Likes

It is based off of club penguinā€™s ice fishing :smile:

1 Like

honestly, just put that by itself, cram it with microtransactions and call it ā€œfishing simulatorā€. boom. instant front page and 200 mil robux on your pocket.

6 Likes

Rainbow CZ75!

It fires disco love

6 Likes

@DataBrain I also immediately thought of club penguin when I saw the line drop and hook a fish with the mouse cursor position :grinning:

1 Like

That terrain work is beautiful :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Hey, donā€™t give him any ideasā€¦

1 Like

Too lateā€¦ but iā€™m not gonna cram it with microtransactions, Iā€™m not greedy.

Currently working on a abandoned/ robbed bank for an up coming came and to improve my building skills.Still need to work on lighting to make it feel more deserted and empty but not too dark.

Only thing I didnā€™t build were the chandeliers and money bag(mesh). The bank text also wasnā€™t made by me but made using a plugin

A damaged office area.

counter.

front of bank.

another angle of inside.

hole in wall to escape route.

hole in safe door.

2 Likes

Strange Festive Rope

36 Likes

Iā€™m finally getting something done with my UI rework. Still got a few things to tackle, but this is looking great.

8 Likes

Made a police station for my game.

Now I have to work on the inside of it.

5 Likes

What makes it strange though? Really beautiful regardless

1 Like

Omggā€¦ I like this so much! make a yt channel and make this sort videoā€™s how you make it :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure he posts progress on his twitter.

1 Like

Trying some new stuff with terrain

13 Likes

Try that with FiB and boom you have a stunning game! (If you have FiB installed and youā€™ve used that terrain with it then I would recommend experimenting with the graphics / lighting options. I would give it a nice sunset theme with ShadowMap!)

1 Like

Got bored, made a truck driving tech demo

Weā€™ve got sequential gears, Weā€™ve got mouse steering, weā€™ve gotā€¦ an engine sound thatā€™s audible pitch doesnā€™t increase with the higher engine RPM!

ok, itā€™s not much yet, but i hope to turn this into something similar to that old Trucking Tycoon from a few years back.

8 Likes

Itā€™s a TF2 joke :upside_down_face:

2 Likes