What are you working on currently? (2019)

No, I was talking about your project.

My project? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

:white_check_mark: Scaling/Porportions – 10/10

:white_check_mark: Lighting – 10/10

:white_check_mark: Texturing/Materials – 10/10

:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: Everything else – 10/10

Gosh this city looks amazing, you need a bloxxy

Rip my machine though

3 Likes

I mean SBTechh.

Don’t blame you there are about 57.3k parts from all the entry’s we got

Also I’ve already got a bloxy for my work on Apartment 23 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ty ty

I really wonder how motivated an individual could be to become conscious about very intricate details when it comes to building.

Very impressive build. I like it a lot.

3 Likes

My World Map(https://i.imgur.com/NJLzHxB.png) was a big hit, so the second special 5vs5 map will be the Mediterranean map:

18 Likes

Username checks out :+1:

2 Likes

Managed to texture the 737-800 and make it look a little less… well… Plane

Also working on other variants!

21 Likes

We’ve been remodeling/redesigning the guns for our project to be low poly but not atrociously low poly

Comparison:

meanwhile, I’ve been working on the animations and mechanics for the “Peacekeeper” revolver

19 Likes

Im working on a NHRA drag strip

5 Likes

Taking Physics God in a new direction after some player feedback. Starting to work on some enviromental design!

Roads now have tunnels which automagically add lights as well :eyes:

23 Likes

This year, I’ve been working very hard at trying to improve my craft and drop my fear of working with other people, as well as trying to erode away various concerns I have while speaking to other developers. Still not quite there as the friendly like-and-learn guy, but I’m opening up a bit.

I’ve taken up a commission as well, something I would normally never do. A couple personal interferences have delayed the release of the project, but I’m currently working on a project for @CreepySins, built by @AdminDillinger. This is to be my first external solo project.

I’ve also taken up animating. I don’t have anything big to share so I’ll keep what I’m working on for that on the down-low, but perhaps I’ll return with another post soon regarding it. I have used animation tools before, but not with the intent of animating. I’d like to fully get into animating and I’m starting with the usage of Moon Animation Suite.

Another thing I’m working on is myself and being open, so more of a personal thing than a development one. I’ve been very reserved to share my work anywhere, so this year I’ve come to post on this WAYWOC thread whereas on the previous years I just bumped the thread pointlessly, saying “I’ll share something” or “soon™”. Some other things are negativity towards my own work and a weird mindset that doesn’t accept the state of being wrong often. Won’t elaborate, no need to.

I’ve had a scripting burnout though, as a side note. I feel like at this point, I’m just trying to learn the nuances of Lua and branch out to other languages. I’m still learning about the technical side of things, so there’s also that. I’m more interested in progressing my development capabilities right now, so that means working on both my building and animating capabilities. I don’t have the tools I would like to get started on graphic designing, so I’m leaving that field alone as of right now.

11 Likes

You are so talented at making these things!

2 Likes

Being a productive bee and finished of the remake of Orion an old showcase of mine

60 Likes

Finally decided to venture into the world of cubic bezier curves. Going to have fun with this.

9 Likes

A new game, coming very soon…

12 Likes

Relearning UI While I don’t get a solution to this:

10 Likes

:slight_smile:

15 Likes