What are you working on currently? (2019)

Car feels too jumpy, and camera seems a tad bit overly done, also doesn’t follow the angle of the car when using the ramp… It should look a tad bit up or down depending on the angle imo.

2 Likes

I’m just started development on a game that currently doesn’t even have a name.

Its gonna be like Super Paper Mario, but you have a bunch of sections of streets, and the camera will be in 2.5D for it. You will have an apartment that you can upgrade and decorate, and there will be shops Now that I think about it, I could have the players own their own store and have that be the first floor of their apartments. that players will be able to enter and buy ingredients for recipes, and collectible cards. Still not sure what the cards should be exactly. There will also be levels with monsters (The levels will be in normal 3D) that you need a sword to defeat. You will be able to buy blueprints for your sword and forge it yourself. I like to think this is a good idea because it will hopefully keep the player engaged for awhile.

I decided to open-source an old project today.
Why?
The project was getting old, and I wasn’t that motivated to continue working on the project.
So, I decided to open-source my old game.
Here’s the game if you are interested in it: https://www.roblox.com/games/2812347010/OPEN-SOURCE-fighting-game

This vampire ability “Heatsense” now has both moves ready (0:27 is the heatsense, 1:05 is heatshield)

• Sense allows the player to see survivor’s heat signatures through walls at range, their heat signatures turn fainter and more blue as they are more damaged
  • Heatshield is activated when the player is under fire and needs to stop incoming attack
9 Likes

Yooo, that’s insanely cool. Now I wanna play it.

1 Like

Working on the scripts for more aircraft in our flight simulator, AeroX. (Aircraft model by @SJxseCA)

2 Likes

updated my old plugin importer finally. built using @DataBrain’s Rocrastinate, and supports English, French and Polish :grin:

2 Likes

Low poly thumbnail for a space game. (Just a concept piece)

23 Likes

Reminds me of Asphalt 8 haha. [

Asphalt 8 - Gameloft

](https://www.gameloft.com/asphalt8/)

Concept thumbnail for Team Rudimentalitys Battle Royale

6 Likes

What software do you use to make these?

1 Like

tried making a simplistic shop GUI

2 Likes

I use Canva for the most part. Chromebook won’t let me use After Effects. Canva is very very limited with things, so I just use basic geometric shapes and art knowledge to produce illusions so things appear closer or farther away then what they seem.

1 Like

I never thought I’d see a voxel minecraft like game be made in Roblox. Wow. Now that’s an achievement.

2 Likes

Thanks! It wasn’t an easy feat :stuck_out_tongue:

Also just finished adding some more custom sky rendering to Blox. Here’s a completely silly but kinda cool looking rainbow sky!

edit: this is now live in Friday Update 3

Flashing neon light warning!

Flashing Rainbow Sky

Here’s what it normally looks like:

14 Likes

I am currently working on a GUI for applications. Consider it an application center at will.
If you have anything to recommend me here (Other than adding white icons), reply to this post or shoot me up a DM.

3 Likes

Just added in some decorations for Subway Simulation a while ago.
You can check out the album on Imgur for the pictures of it.

Also, Subway Simulation will use ShadowMap lighting and will have a Day/Night Cycle that is coming out on June 20th.

Eye of Agamotto. I can’t upload a vid so this is what I’m working with lol. The eye speeds up time.

1 Like

I suppose I haven’t posted anything here in a while, so here I am. I’ve been working on a new game called Flunkville since March if I remember correctly. It’s obviously inspired by the classic Failville game. It’s nowhere near completion in my opinion, but I’ve gotten pretty far so far.

I really just wanted to share some screenshots of the most iconic scene.

Day

Sunset

23 Likes

speeds up time? that sounds interesting! :thinking: