What are you working on currently? (2020)

Im currently working on a Simulator alone.

13 Likes

Looks amazing! Keep it up the great work!

2 Likes

I finished up a UI intro for a commission! I’m liking how it turned out.

10 Likes

Proud of myself because I made the double jump with a server-client synced landing effect, made all the UI, animated it, and made all of the character animations. It might not look like much but there’s about 2k lines of backend code ready to be utilized on top of this work! :octopus:

https://imgur.com/a/jENZe7Q

11 Likes

attamchments

19 Likes

I’ve completely remade how pathfinding works for my game, by changing up how the nodes actually do nearest calculations, and how they react to the environment. My previous system was buggy when placing down new buildings, because of how the system worked. The new version hopefully fixes all of these problems.

Node generation + nearest calculation takes under 10 seconds. This is actually pretty good, which is considering that the map is usually 500 by 500, and there needs to be extra nodes for when buildings are placed. It is also dynamic to changing environments, so placing something like a building will mark certain nodes as unwalkable, and certain unneeded nodes will be used.
jMmUta7uc3
(The pathfinder will only take pink nodes into consideration)

10 Likes

Working on my roblox game

& my another project (ignore negative hp lol)

17 Likes

Recently i started working on a Prop Hunt type of game project with really unique gameplay and all…

Here is a small demo of the prop transformation mechanic that is going to be implemented in game

Highlights of the system

• Green spot on map indicates where you currently look at, also useful to see if you are looking the prop you want to become (Very useful for mobile and console users)
• The speed of humanoid is calculated based on Prop’s size (Smaller = Faster, BIgger = Smaller)
• Same for health (Smaller = weaker, Bigger = Stronger)
• Smaller means fitting at very narrow and small areas as well
• You may rotate 90 degrees your prop any time you want (Easier navigation on map)
• You may lock your current orientation
• To install a new prop: I just put that model (prop) inside a folder called Props and that is all, you may become that model next

I would love to hear some feedback about it so far :heart:

20 Likes

A new horror track for my upcoming game.

Been working on it for some time now. Still a work in progress :smiley:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Making a simple horror framework for fun.

EDIT: Yeah, you can prop fly.

EDIT: Warning, violence. (not really)

23 Likes

Starting to work on an infinite player server:

Since I just started working on this today, the only thing that works is, players joining, and players leaving. Thats it.

And with that… I’m off to bed.

13 Likes

UI animations and stuff :octopus:

https://imgur.com/a/dJ4m3PX

10 Likes

nearly-completed to be ported to roblox.

26 Likes

your work never fails to impress me!

5 Likes

Been practising building with this cinema:
A lot of work to go but it’s getting there.

Lots of images sorry

myGif

4 Likes

14 Likes

I saw a map like this but it was 16k by 16k so…

5 Likes

Lol thought i was looking at a real image of a firetruck when i saw them

3 Likes

I’m currently working on a Survival game mixed with horror game aspects, Not much of it is done yet but I’ve scripted the hunger bar and food. Working on scripting tools that drop on death, (Possibly) Crafting system and A custom inventory.

3 Likes