What are you working on currently? (2020)

I calculate minimum 50 types of procedural obbies (Currently you have 2 if i am not wrong) would make this game a really good one.
Additionally, each 10 generated obbies would be all different types of and never the same type form one of another

Your goal is much much more amazing than you can imagine here!

4 Likes

I’m working on these games: every cafe experience ever - Roblox Let's make this the most disliked game on Roblox - Roblox Game with 21 badges (of mega) - Roblox Closed - Roblox. Some people have played the cafe one, something that’s funny is, someone is pretending to be me and claiming that they made the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWs-ZVbMfIw. I have a few things to say about this:

1. I don’t make YouTube videos
  2. I don’t use mobile to play Roblox
  3. I don’t have safe chat
  4. If I did make that video then I would’ve put the game link in the description
2 Likes

That some really good hard surface modeling! Any recommended addons (Blender yes)? I feel an underlying function to everything I’m looking at, even though I know little about the M19.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s blender. As for addons, I use booltool (Blender default, you can enable it) a lot, but it’s sort of just a way to make the whole boolean workflow faster. If you are in the market for addons though, Boxcutter is definitely a worthy investment. Also UVPackMaster is great!

Finishing up my map based off japan :smiley:

51 Likes

Just completed my import module, which makes requiring module code a breeze!

local Roact = import "ReplicatedStorage/Roact"

import { "Button", "TextInput" } :from "ReplicatedStorage/RoactProject/Components"

Roact.createElement(Button, {...}, {...})

Me getting killed by a spider doe

63 Likes

I’ve been improving my GFXs.
I’ve been working on trying to make better GFXs.

Old GFX

Newer GFX

This may not be a build, script, or game, but I’m trying to improve in art design basically.

3 Likes

Had time to model this good ol’ plane!

12 Likes

Uncopylocked the VR game that I was working on and was posting about here, for many reasons: Uncopylocked VR game with physics

1 Like

Glock26_flippy

37 Likes

I already know you don’t have safe chat because I’m pretty sure you can’t sign in to the devforums if your account is <13

Blender in Roblox

43 Likes

Or is it Roblox in Blender… :thinking:

I was just messing around in musescore and came up with this
the ending is very abrupt since it’s unfinished ;-;

3 Likes

Hi! It’s my first post in this thread, and I’d like to share some screenshots of random generated 3D graphs (no perlin involved though). I find them oddly nice…

Single-branched mesh (btw edges never overlap):

A more globular thingy:

This one had 2,068 nodes and over 5,000 edges. However, they can be generated in less than half a minute! :open_mouth:

No idea where I could use these… (if someone could think of any application I’d be very thankful). For now, 2D graphs like this one seem much more practical:

Now I just need a good pathfinding algorithm :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Adding reverb is just phenomenal:

No reverb:

Reverb(and a little bass boost):

6 Likes

Based off mk14 EBR

22 Likes

Dang bro that doesn’t even look like roblox anymore!

1 Like

Working on some new features

12 Likes