What are you working on currently? (2020)

Finishing up my map based off japan :smiley:

51 Likes

Just completed my import module, which makes requiring module code a breeze!

local Roact = import "ReplicatedStorage/Roact"

import { "Button", "TextInput" } :from "ReplicatedStorage/RoactProject/Components"

Roact.createElement(Button, {...}, {...})

Me getting killed by a spider doe

63 Likes

I’ve been improving my GFXs.
I’ve been working on trying to make better GFXs.

Old GFX

Newer GFX

This may not be a build, script, or game, but I’m trying to improve in art design basically.

3 Likes

Had time to model this good ol’ plane!

12 Likes

Uncopylocked the VR game that I was working on and was posting about here, for many reasons: Uncopylocked VR game with physics

1 Like

Glock26_flippy

37 Likes

I already know you don’t have safe chat because I’m pretty sure you can’t sign in to the devforums if your account is <13

Blender in Roblox

43 Likes

Or is it Roblox in Blender… :thinking:

I was just messing around in musescore and came up with this
the ending is very abrupt since it’s unfinished ;-;

3 Likes

Hi! It’s my first post in this thread, and I’d like to share some screenshots of random generated 3D graphs (no perlin involved though). I find them oddly nice…

Single-branched mesh (btw edges never overlap):

A more globular thingy:

This one had 2,068 nodes and over 5,000 edges. However, they can be generated in less than half a minute! :open_mouth:

No idea where I could use these… (if someone could think of any application I’d be very thankful). For now, 2D graphs like this one seem much more practical:

Now I just need a good pathfinding algorithm :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Adding reverb is just phenomenal:

No reverb:

Reverb(and a little bass boost):

6 Likes

Based off mk14 EBR

22 Likes

Dang bro that doesn’t even look like roblox anymore!

1 Like

Working on some new features

12 Likes

Hello! Fawf/JellOController from Tixbit Studios here!
For our first game I thought of an idea where you work on a spaceship.
You might have to do some tasks like Fixing something or Crafting something for someone.
There will be raids from other ships and you have to fight them and rescue people.
The game is not yet named and is in early production, We just want to know you’re thoughts on it.

• Fawf/Tixbit studios
2 Likes

I made an R15 skateboard system

Unlike most roblox skateboards which just continually accelerate forward with no push-offs required, this system only accelerates with each push (like a real one).

Features:

• ability to toggle the gradual steering
  • ability to toggle skateboard tilting
  • through the given configurations you could easily turn this system into a motor cycle or dirt bike.
  • the idle and boost animations can be changed to fit other vehicle types better
  • everything from board movement to visual effects is handled by the client. literally, nothing is done by the server except setting the player up with the controller script and giving them network ownership.
  • a custom camera system with changeable stiffness allows for some pretty cool action camera possibilities.
  • it works right out of the box, no setup required.

here’s a scooter I made with this system.

43 Likes

Reduced traction by about 50% so I could show off the new tire smoke system, it’s quite fun!

21 Likes

Made a logo for my VR framework(that will be open sourced soon(tm)).
anaglyph
Edit: I misspelled the name of it.

7 Likes