What are you working on currently? (2020)

Hey there. You can use dummy and it’s may help you with the scale! I’m currectly building a hotel so dummy is so helpful. Good luck!

1 Like

I don’t really use the dummy I have in the place and rather just use math and pixel counting on the floorplan.

However, this post gave me a boost of motivation to fix the errors I made before, so thanks for that!

(though I had to redo the entire thing because it’s been long enough that I forgot the scale I originally put it in lol)

4 Likes

Making some sphere thing.

35 Likes

Help how do leg work
TouroLegIK
-motor 6d, inverse kinematics, and fabrik algorithm (Thanks Ego Moose)

23 Likes

Just made an animation: https://gyazo.com/5aff42b0e9e42cf79eeb7c35156f58e1

Anyway, I’m working on a game called Timescape! It is currently in testing and I just finished the tutorial map, there’s still a lot to do since it’s about Time travel etc… I will probably working on this game for a while since I’m a solo developer (for now,) anyway, here are some screenshots!

Tutorial:

20 Likes

A northern, Canadian forest. It’s windy and rocky…

Thanks to @VlachSlv for the tree assets! His work is amazing, go check him out.

17 Likes

Please release this! It looks so good!

I like how you slapped a watermark over it

Took the day to fix one of the problems that I personally had while playtesting Hunter Games, the game was completely silent other than the player noises and weapon sounds, so I made a soundtrack system that plays different music based on priority checks.

1 - Is the player in an specific area? (shown in the video for a few seconds after the player dies and respawns)
2 - Is the player in an specific biome?
3 - Has the player caused or received any damage during the last 30 seconds?

This is the result, please note that the basalt, desert and pavment soundtrack is the same, I still need to finish adding new sounds for 2 more biomes

13 Likes

I seriously need to play this. Do you have a community discord or any other place where you post updates about the game?

2 Likes

Yes, there’s a discord link on one of the posts of the feature topic on my profile, I post updates there, however the game will not be playable until the next playtest, which will take a few months, since I’m going for the beta state of the game and adding lots of new features.

1 Like

Did a little room 2 playtest with the bois it was fun lol

21 Likes

Lobby Elevator

22 Likes

nothing special but here’s a USP9 animation I created (in which I created the model too)

https://i.gyazo.com/8eda8348242e3c9094ca7f6854764ea3.mp4

1 Like

i made ios style app open&close animation
ezgif-5-e993cdb10433

slow ver
ezgif-7-43d9e0c176fa

30 Likes

What kind of sorcery is this? Roblox used to be like legos! :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m currently working on a game that I started 1 month ago. It’s a game about zombies and guns. I’m working on it alone but I got some progress.

3 Likes

I accidentally found a way to generate these really cool and crazy overhangs using 3D Perlin noise:

The way I figured this out was I decided to see what would happen if I would change minus to plus in one of my algorithms, and then it happened.

8 Likes

I thought I was looking at someones phone for a second lol

New lobby for my new obby

2 Likes