What are you working on currently? (2020)

39 Likes

That looks really cool. What are you using it for? Also, is that a baby in the crib? :scream: :sweat:

I can’t disclose that at the moment - hopefully I’ll remember to reply with a link once the game is released lol. Thanks for asking though.

Yes there’s a dead baby in the crib.

1 Like

case openings cool
https://streamable.com/zz6onf

icons in the video are placeholders rn

2 Likes

Thanks man, hoping it can stay there for awhile too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Working on a chassis for my upcoming game.
I testing the chassis using my unfinished bus model.

Here is the full topic:

And here is the area for public testing:

Here is the bus controls:

R - start/stop engine
Z - parking mode (bus will go backwards)
X - running mode (bus will go foward)
Q and E - signal lights
H - horn

1 Like

Image from Gyazo

Super laggy gif of my current WIP. Click to go to the site and see a less laggy version.

Almost finished with the character controls/camera, and have a half decent generated forest :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@CanyonJack gets a free pfp from me because he be B)

Beveled Cube Mesh - Roblox

5 Likes

me when beveled cube :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

thanky bruh this is epic pog

2 Likes

I’ve recent decided to start composing more simpler pieces, not with many instruments, and this is my first take at it in a long time.

Calm music to listen to when you’re stressed:

Soft Winds

Made with the Piano, Violincello, and the Flute, enjoy!

18 Likes

An in-game 2D composite rig system, based around flash puppet techniques.

48 Likes

Finally getting back into this apartment build- yesterday and today I did some flooring.

I’ll post closer-up images if anyone wants to see them; this one doesn’t show it very well lol

1 Like

37 Likes

Philly recreation

16 Likes

Just learned how to 3D model a week ago and my game starting to look kinda shmexy :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I drew this I think I like the way it turned out

12 Likes

I am working on a city but no screen shots since I am trying to make that map first.

1 Like

Woah, that’s cool. I had a similar project a while ago, maybe you can borrow some ideas from it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9p4hyYM-tg

It was procedural planets with a chunk-based loading system (like Minecraft), different types of planets would generate different resources. Good luck with your project, I’d love to play it one day!

1 Like

Just updated my BasicState module to include built-in Roact integration. It’s experimental, but very happy with it so far! So much easier to use than Rodux.

A random comic book style UI concept

5 Likes