What are you working on currently? (2020)

I’ve been trying to learn scripting as much as I can, like other developers I’ve been stuck on things and I don’t have patience, but heh- i’ll work on that…

1 Like

The Goods (3D)

Already uploaded this cutie before, but posting a pic on how it’ll look in a game I’m workin’ on that’s gonna use bones. The guy has a cel outline now like that old Nintendo DS game called Okami!

My tablet broke, so unfinished texturing :frowning:

The Goods (2D Commissions)

Last picture is based on this guy

40 Likes

I made a music for my game

14 Likes

Made a second version of my old Korriban (A map from Star Wars)

22 Likes

Got rails to have multiple attachments mountable on them, along with some code that checks if they’re obstructing

I’m coming for you, Escape From Tarkov.

19 Likes

Currently working on a space strategy game. Finishing off micromanagement options, planet terraforming and ship gun scripting.

But before I begin to model build all the ships, I’d like you to vote which style looks better! The idea is that the models look somewhat detailed while still don’t lag when they’re spawned or moved in mass.

Model A, a generic spaceship built in 2015

Model B, a fighter and a space station both built in 2017

Model C, originally built as a transport ship in 2019

• Model A
  • Model B
  • Model C

0 voters

Hopefully performance won’t decide for us! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If you’re making spaceship C out of parts, I would go for A. But it you’re making it from blender into a mesh, I would go for C.

2 Likes

This is a needlessly terrifying way to exit the VIP room

30 Likes

Showcase coming soon! :eyes:

If you want help with your game, message me here! :grinning:

10 Likes

22 Likes

I’m working on a showcase.
Link: 預言之城 - {Showcase} - Roblox

10 Likes

Is there a story behind “The train”?
It’s a thought that crossed my mind.

1 Like

Maybe in a future when the game is completed

1 Like

I have a very strong feeling that this is going front-page.

1 Like

my new game Explode Walls, simple concept and fun, Explode Walls - Roblox :bomb:

Ive revamped my wall jump system into a brand new wall running/sliding/jumping system! Its fun to mess around with.

18 Likes

Bazooka fire :boom:

Next up, explosion physics that interact with stuff (such as players ragdolling)

14 Likes

I whipped up a quick little buildtest thingy on a stream two nights ago to get myself back into the swing of things, feedback appreciated but not necessary.

29 Likes

Got bored and made a UI

Summary

7 Likes

I got bored so I made an obby then put it in cool creations then it blew up

2 Likes