What are you working on currently? (2020)

Made a cool mysterious object float around in space :grinning:

11 Likes

I’m working on a cool game called noob factory!

*scripted

4 Likes

I love the dark feeing of rooms

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535514561986428929/748067037007446026/2020-08-26_15-30-47.mov

kinda working on my admin system, here’s a video of me using the double click to resize feature. (coregui will be hidden when maximized)

13 Likes

Little bit of clipping there

25 Likes

making a rocket game cause i think it would be pretty fun

oh snap(get it? i made it snap to a grid. what a terrible pun)

wowzers some exciting fx and buttons

(dedicated thread)

27 Likes

2020 has been a big year! Due to the pandemic I have had a lot of time to developer, let me showcase it. (didnt do it before bc it was all wip)

Bare in mind some of these are from my other devs and I do not take full ownership on these assets;

8 Likes

With this project I’m taking a lot inspiration from Surviving Mars, Planetary Annihilation, Astroneer. I want to make my planets procedure but it presents a lot of research I will have to do, so instead I’m thinking to “rig” planets in blender so I can create oceans and mountains on the planet. Then I can create procedural star systems that will measure the distance away from the star and decided the type of planet and the orbits trajectory.

Each player will get their own star system and develop/colonize it. As players develop their technologies they could travel to other stars and colonize them. I don’t think their will be combat all though I may implement such system like Planetary Annihilations but I want to keep it players racing each other to construct technological wonders like a Dyson Sphere. Like in Factorio, the game basically ends when you construct the rocket, but it took a lot of time to get their. I don’t know where this project will turn into, I’m hoping into some form of a factory game like Factorio and Satisfactory with some star/planet systems where player compete to develop their tech as fast as they can.

I can confirm this, I will finish this project, everyday I contribute at least something to it. Thanks for you insight!

4 Likes

making an epic building game

Color picker:

Day Night Cycle:

Island Generator:

A random maze I built when I was bored

12 Likes

While taking a break from a few of my commissions, I mocked up a UI for practice.

11 Likes

Bangkok, Thailand

33 Likes

Made this neat little effect:

40 Likes

Unused island map

23 Likes

That sounds awesome, best of luck. I love automation games like Factorio or modded Minecraft. Your game is definitely up my alley.

3 Likes

Trying to make a Non-Euclidean game on Roblox (inspired by CodeParade’s video) I am using EgoMoose’s teleportation portals

I have put together a total of 3 maps so far you can play test them here
https://www.roblox.com/games/5610267402/Non-Euclidean-Experience

16 Likes

This thing

Based on this thing
Annotation 2020-08-26 171437

This has no meshes or unions, only bricks. It was really hard to do even with plugins like Archimedes haha

5 Likes

7 Likes

I have got more devs and now the game look like this

13 Likes

I Have been making a New fire! here’s the roblox fire and my fire!

i have tried my best, and i loved the result.
I used particle effects and beams

17 Likes

I don’t like the stretched out decals for the tall flames. Try making it look less stretched out. Good job though!

4 Likes