What are you working on currently? (2020)

That is the first time I heard someone say they have fun playing my game. :flushed:

3 Likes

Haha. Make the map less empty and add some animals that you cant fight too, and the option that you can hunt animals and eat their meat, and running will be fun!

2 Likes

I do have rocks to add. What else can I add?

1 Like

First test of perspective… (Made from text labels)

18 Likes

Make caves that you can mine in, and even mazes in the caves and bosses in the caves, all of that.
make a system that you can mine your staff in the cave and then sell them for money / craft your own armor.
( i just got that you added caves so make them more improved and more dark and scary, that you will need a light for them.)
also make a horse that you can find and tame and give food to/ clean them. (like in RDR2.)

2 Likes

Yay my Inverse kinematics leg works now

Anyways, if you are interested in inverse kinematics feel free to visit my thread on community resources and play around with the test project in the master branch as its open-source (haven’t went into optimization yet). Really couldn’t have done the project without @EgoMoose and @TeamSwordphin for teaching and leading me through the FABRIK Algorithm.

9 Likes

Player 2 has gone through a lot of pain, hope this comes out really soon.

5 Likes

16 Likes

looks like a skybox and you have a road you made running into it

Feel like you missed the whole point of what he’s trying to show

3 Likes

Messing around with tweens along with a bit of a camera sway. Ended up creating a random menu with no purpose whatsoever. I really like how it turned out though. Ignore the hideous building and lighting.

13 Likes

Currently trying to get this beach chair right. (for Palm Lake Water Park)

5 Likes

18 Likes

When your Mum’s friend turns 40 so you have to make her a card because “You are the artist, not me”

10 Likes

17 Likes

Finished most of the outside stuff. I’m debating whether to leave it low poly or not, since the player won’t be able to see, let alone go outside. (though i might change that, :thinking:)

This is how it looks from inside as of now:

should i make my own thread for this? i feel like i’ve posted enough images to warrant that but i don’t want to do it unless someone really wants me to

2 Likes

Just published my first showcase in a pretty long time; built it for the builder challenge. Lemme know what you think!

We weren’t allowed to use or reference anything outside of Roblox, and I wasn’t sure about the rules when it came to music, so I decided not to risk it and didn’t add any.
If you want to check out my showcase, I recommend this song:

Summary

- YouTube

19 Likes

Here are some of my 3D models I have made over the past few months.

First one was pretty simple and was one of my first meshes i modelled and then I started with the traffic light which was a bit more advanced and then my office light which was one of my best meshes I have made along with some others which aren’t here in this showcase, they both display a render and the import.

I hope you enjoy!
2 Render WIP Colour Lamp image

7 Likes

Im working on growing my group: The Roblox History Club
We make history-based learning games!

2 Likes

well im still learning code and other thing but ill say ill have a new project made this year or in 2021 it all depends.

1 Like