What are you working on currently? (2020)

Surface Appearance has been live for awhile

3 Likes

Oh wow, that looks nice!
F.Y.I. I’ve been loving ROOM II, are you going to release advanced characters at some point too? Sorry, that got off topic there. That really looks nice.

(I’m a star wars superfan so this is why I’m asking)

Is this based off an actual planet in Star Wars or is it just something you came up with on your own? It looks like a very old sith temple on a forest moon of some kind. 100/10

It is based off of an actual planet in Star Wars known as “Yavin IV”.
Although I’ve created the part of where the Sith Temple lies at, although I plan to expand the map entirely.
It already consists of a lot of explorable areas as that is the main goal for this map to scout- travel and gather material.
Essentially have as much as fun as you can throughout the experience within the game. :+1:

2 Likes

I love that! I would love if I could stay updated because this looks sick!

Feel free to view my portfolio to find me on discord!
I’ll make sure to as well as post a couple of updates within the temple interior as I go here. :smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m [redacted] and I make 2D and 3D engines for Shader creation purposes. I’ve done just that today!
Tried to push Roblox to its limits with this.

I’ve made a UVCanvas in Roblox that is easily customizable. You can change the canvas size but it’s very laggy at its current default 50 by 50 resolution.

It’s composed of a SurfaceGUI with Frames.

The GIFs you are about to see are what’s known as Shaders.

Yes, this could very easily be made into it’s own 3D engine, but at such a low resolution it’s pretty pointless.
robloxshader7

robloxshader1

robloxshader2

robloxshader3

robloxshader4

robloxshader6

robloxshader5

(Sorry for the low quality color GIFs).

I hope we get an actual UVCanvas in the future so I can do this on a larger scale.

Hope you enjoy the Shaders!

25 Likes

I don’t even know what that is but whatever it is it looks absolutely amazing

1 Like

I’ve been really into chess after watching The Queen’s Gambit

27 Likes

Roblox Studio in VR Mode.
Believe it?

#doyoubelieveit

19 Likes

37 Likes

Next up in Pezzo’s Arsenal™, this tank to be used in Attrition:

16 Likes

What are you doing to host the bot? How are you sending ad info to your datastores?

42 Likes

Hosting the bot on heroku. It’s written in JS and using firebase realtime database for data storage which is then accessed from the roblox game.

2 Likes

I created a vote to see which baton people liked best! This is the baton I made that won!

8 Likes

WOW That’s good! I like the design of it!

2 Likes

Anarchy (map style based on the Bronx)

16 Likes

Destination North

Trance music again?

9 Likes

Made these for an upcoming showcase.

7 Likes