What are you working on currently? (2020)

Yep because thats what the person I made it for requested, I just did the texturing for fun

1 Like

It’s a depth-of-field effect, also glade you like the pictures, I’m not a huge fan of the last one though, the shadows are kinda janky.

https://sharex.realexoctic.xyz/images/uVjEWBMEqP.mp4
Made a refill system using ProximityPrompts, I’m quite proud of how it turned out

18 Likes

Lookin’ good!

I just have one issue with it, when the bar reaches the end of the circle, it just goes straight down. I would remove that, as I was confused if you picked it up for 0.01 of a second. :sweat_smile:

Regardless, it’s your creation, not mine. Do what you desire.

That’s a very nice build for your first model! However, I noticed that the red cushion corner is looking a bit strange.
:point_down:
Diner Build_LI

2 Likes

Quick teaser before III, here’s 2.5 of Iclyn’s Theme.

Briefly fixed for wrong notes in the end.

8 Likes

A game for 2020 Holiday Developer Game Jam

Christmas Awaits

Scary horror type of game. You’re stuck in a dream. You wake up in the middle of a cabin in the woods. The objective: Get home before christmas.

:ramen:

19 Likes

Some music for my game. This one is gonna be the lobby music. I’m pretty new to composing but I very much enjoy it.

Edit: I finished the song. This will be the version that’s gonna be imported.

Feedback is appreciated.

6 Likes

What site did you use to make it, other than that its really good

1 Like

Oh wow thank you. I used BandLab to make the song.

thanks, Ive always wanted to compose music, I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, once again thank you for the feedback!

That’s just how ProximityPrompts work. Although I do believe that behaviour can be customised.

1 Like

20 Likes

A song I’ve had for a while. I’m not sure what I should use it for, but I might use it for something like a slide or bonus level.

9 Likes

Working in Substance painter again.

It was on sale after all. 120$ well spent. happy birthday to me.

some close ups

still a good day away from importing to roblox… boy I can’t wait to just delete all the detail :sunglasses:

EDIT: thanks, roblox…

meme warning

the lack of normals on meshes in public branch is killer
:pensive:

EDIT2:
I have since been told how to enable surface appearance… shame it’s studio only rn…

10 Likes

Had some fun with some new chords and stacking layers, thought it sounded pretty good. Enjoy the ear candy :smile:

7 Likes

So as always its time for … :drum: drumroll please :drum: I make things out of my reach!

This time around I made Ray marching or Sphere tracing as its known. Really happy about how it turned out, im trying to add reflections and other stuff to make it just a little better.

Here is a video of it working (little outdated) and a picture (54.000 Pixels 34 second compiling time)
And the game.

What i like with RayMarching is the performance!

When i tested it with the best quality settings it took:

1.598 seconds to update 15.000 pixels.

With added shadows and lighting:

3.9 seconds to update 15.000 pixels.

I think that’s overly impressive. When compared to @PoptartNoahh’s raytracer:

1.53 seconds to update quality 0.5 (about 1728 pixels)
6.53 seconds to update quality 1 (didnt count)

Could just be my toaster thats bad. (should probably change it)

5 Likes

That’s insane, I love the style and the mood of the demo piece. I know a game it could fit in so well but unfortunately i’m not the owner but I have close contact with him. Keep up the good work and I hope that you finish it.

I’m trying to work on an interactive national park so I can hang out in it with my friends.

2 Likes