What are you working on currently? (2020)

Low poly port, took me 5-6 hours to make

23 Likes

My computer started lagging while it was playing the video xD

1 Like

How strange! I actually managed to render scroll to (techincally I was only rendering 14 items) around 677,000 items before Roblox couldn’t handle rendering it anymore. Even then there was no lag, just weird spacing between items.

Seems to work really well on mobile too. Next step will be grid layouts. I’m planning on using this in my own game (avatar editor specifically) and perhaps plugins.

2 Likes

i made an R10 character rig!

21 Likes

This looks incredible! All the time you put into this is shown by the amount of detail everything has. Keep up the amazing work.

1 Like

It’s not a game… technically. It’s part of my admin system, Redefine:A. I released it with Revision 3 because I wanted my admin to feel a bit more unique than it already is, considering that none of the other admin systems have the features it has.

I made 2 hands.

18 Likes

I am currently working on an educational game called “Lava Times Tables”. It is aimed at teaching multiplication tables to younger children. The idea is they have to escape from inside a volcano by completing an obby. There are platforms with numbers on them and a multiplication question comes up on their GUI. By jumping to the platform with the correct answer on they can ascend higher and higher until they reach the top of the volcano.

24 Likes

@PoptartNoahh is tied with @Operatik on the race for most frequent poster on “What are you working on currently? (2020)”.

Soobway :train2: :bullettrain_front: :bullettrain_side:
Play the game here.

Screenshots

!

11 Likes

There is no tunnel for the trains :thinking:

6 Likes

:eyes:

Building melody and chords.

9 Likes

I added a tunnel. I will add more detail to it soon. :wink:

17 Likes

22 Likes

First time ever making something with Blender, after several months of struggling without realizing that I’m not on Blender 2.8 (the update that makes everything easier for beginners) but that was because my old PC was too garbage to run Blender 2.79 or above. Now, that has changed, and I’ve got a new gaming PC.

I know I copied the chair from the tutorial, but man, all it actually takes is a few loop cuts and extruding!
I can’t believe that I never bothered to watch a tutorial and realize how easy it is to learn Blender nowadays. I could have learned to use it a year or two ago if I actually READ a tutorial at that time.

Anyways, here. Fiddled around with the bevels.

6 Likes

(edited into a slight mass reply)

I’m beginning to learn more about Blender, and I tried my best to make a muzzle brake (a specific type of muzzle brake I had seen from Phantom Forces)

edit: thanks GregTame, I very much appreciate your work as well
edit 2: I also made a barrel as well. Wow, I can’t believe I can do this so much faster now.

4 Likes

Blender 2.8+ is so much easier! I have to say I tried Blender 2.7 once previously but couldn’t figure it out and uninstalled it. I reinstalled it again recently with the latest version and I made my first model too, so it just goes to show how significant and awesome that update was!

I actually watched a tutorial on making a Funko Pop and went from there to make that.

1 Like

Autodromo Di Nazionale Monza, a famous motorsport track located in the city of Monza, also known as “the temple of speed” for Its high-speed straights and slow chicanes.

Still have vegetation to put up, but I got some crowd textures and fictional sponsors working! :smiley:

13 Likes

Working on some ice cream for a commission! :yum:

5 Likes

13 Likes

What music track is that in the teaser?